• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Part of the city is not displayed

sail0r

Spellcaster
Suddenly part of my city is not displayed. The part that is close to the right or bottom edge of the screen. In order for it to appear I have to move the city to the left or down. Very annoying. Here is a screenshot:

Very annoying. Please do something. Thank you.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please let support know as we have no tickets in at all about this.
Also if playing on the browser, can you check to make sure that your screen is at 100% as this can be the most common issue with disappearing buildings or graphics.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Suddenly part of my city is not displayed. The part that is close to the right or bottom edge of the screen. In order for it to appear I have to move the city to the left or down. Very annoying. Here is a screenshot:

Very annoying. Please do something. Thank you.
From your screenshot the zoom is set under 100%, if you amend this the display will correct itself.

sail0r

Spellcaster
I understand, but is the reason for the disappearing graphics
I would accept this reply if it was always been happening. Until 3 hours ago I could play the game at 80% zoom. Now I cannot. So it is not technically impossible to play the game at 80%. You changed something this morning in the EN server and I am suddenly having this problem.
I cannot play this game at 100% zoom.

Muckle One

Novice
For a long time I have played the game with my browser (Chrome) zoomed to 67% or 75%. It's the only way I can play, a 100% zoom makes everything far too big and the game becomes annoying and cumbersome and at times unplayable. Now with the update half my city disappears as I move around. I agree with sail0r, the game is not playable for me with a 100% zoom, nor is it playable with buildings disappearing and reappearing if I do zoom out. Is there going to be an option to toggle on/off the changes that you've implemented because if not this is a huge step backwards and a large number of people will find the game unplayable.

sail0r

Spellcaster
Thanks to my AM I allowed Flash on the browser and unchecked the "Allow HTML5 client" setting and now the city can be displayed correctly at 80% zoom.

Please see this as the solution to your bug and do not suggest to change the zoom to 100%. I was just about to quit the game as you cannot play it at 100% zoom

Alcaro

Necromancer
I've said it there (in Beta), I will say it here too - just make the city looking smaller at 100% resolution but do not modify the the Font size, neither in chat or messages.

StarZ arc

Seeker
make sure that your screen is at 100% as this can be the most common issue with disappearing buildings or graphics.

Thanks to my AM I allowed Flash on the browser and unchecked the "Allow HTML5 client" setting and now the city can be displayed correctly at 80% zoom.

I can't play the game in 100% screen size...

Flash works....

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
Me as well.

Felyndral, PC, v1.111.1-(de8b500) (2020-08-18 09:51), Chrome, HTML5, 75% zoom

Switched to FLASH, for now.

Sooooo, a "common ticket for support" that goes back years... That suddenly inflicted itself starting 8/11 on Beta and 8/18 on EN Live.