• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Painfully SLOW load times

• Thread starter Deleted member 10929
  • Start date

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Elivar Thank you for letting us know! If you could pop a Ticket into Support we can start looking into this :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

DeletedUser

Greetings @Elivar Thank you for letting us know! If you could pop a Ticket into Support we can start looking into this :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Just found my way to that thought seconds before reading this post ;-)

And so is done :)

Feyth

Dreamer
EN1 seems ok now, 2 and 3 are just as bad, will give a little time and then send a ticket...in EN2 I collected a spell from my MA and it flipped itself into scaffolding and pretended it was upgrading! Twice! LOL

DeletedUser

My game is slow, but visiting another players is a bit better. But absolutely not as good as before the updates.

And i don't know what they are doing, earlier i wanted to go to the support page, but every time the game crashed. I though works now, but no news about the problem because the support didn't read what i wrote ;-)

DeletedUser

Support have acknowledge that there's a problem and they are working on finding out what the problem is :)