• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map Overview

DeletedUser649

[Summary] - The provision of a World Map overview

[Details] - I would like to see an option to see an overview of my world map with the ability to identify gaps which can be explored. In addition the overview could highlight those provinces that have been scouted but not completed, as I have on occasion had more than one incomplete province and having to search for them is both tedious and time consuming.
This could be implemented as an additional tab at the bottom of the World Map.

[Reasons for implementing] - This would provide easier access to areas that may be cheaper to scout or find mission critical relics.

Deleted User - 13667

To be able to zoom out a little more would help too.

+1 from me since I cant view which direction to explore now

DeletedUser277

The ability to zoom out on the World Map has been suggested previously, if that is indeed what Pammore was suggesting. There are of course other ways of achieving an overview of the status of provinces on the World map, such as a button that rotates you through uncompleted provinces - so each click takes you to the next nearest one or something. However, an ability to zoom the World Map would work fine for me, assuming the incomplete and scoutable provinces showed up clearly enough when zoomed out.

DeletedUser649

Zoom out would be a good first step :).
I was thinking of a separate view with colour, used in some way, to indicate the province status. ( Something similar to the what is used in FoE in the Guild Wars mapping, maybe ? )

DeletedUser1124

I agree that finding the uncompleted provinces/ battle grounds is a bit frustrating. Any improvement in locating these would be really good.