• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Overly Dismissable Dialogs

Sir Derf

Adept
v1.67.1, Chrome, Elvenar Zoom Out, Chrome 80%, HTML5

I've noticed that if you click on most portions of at least some dialog boxes (Trader, Notifications, etc), they dismiss as if you had clicked outside of the dialog box. This is annoying, as if you miss clicking on functional elements, the dialog dismisses when you weren't expecting it.

For example, you're setting up a trade. You click on Marble and Steel, enter "110" for Marble, go to enter a number for Steel, and you click just outside the field for entering the Steel quantity, and the dialog suddenly dismisses. Or you enter both numbers and the dialog dismisses because you click outside the Confirm button.

On the Trader dialog, Place Offer tab, the safe-to-click region appears to be slightly less than the upper-left quarter of the dialog.

DeletedUser4462

I can confirm that!
It sucks especially in trader window.
It's the same bug as on Beta.

DeletedUser3097

v1.67.1, Chrome, Elvenar Zoom Out, Chrome 80%, HTML5

I've noticed that if you click on most portions of at least some dialog boxes (Trader, Notifications, etc), they dismiss as if you had clicked outside of the dialog box. This is annoying, as if you miss clicking on functional elements, the dialog dismisses when you weren't expecting it.

For example, you're setting up a trade. You click on Marble and Steel, enter "110" for Marble, go to enter a number for Steel, and you click just outside the field for entering the Steel quantity, and the dialog suddenly dismisses. Or you enter both numbers and the dialog dismisses because you click outside the Confirm button.

On the Trader dialog, Place Offer tab, the safe-to-click region appears to be slightly less than the upper-left quarter of the dialog.
Please open a ticket with Support and include 'FAO Dizzy Lizzie' in the title.

DeletedUser3097

Passed on for investigation so this thread is being archived.