• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Orcs - how to get them?

DeletedUser4486

Hello all,

I am trying to get Orcs, but I am somehow stuck in the how?
My Armouries and Barracks are at level 19, the Orc Portal is up and active, I am on Level VIII, but how do I now get Orcs and related resources?
What am I missing / not doing?

Thank you for your help.
Fester

Timneh

Artisan
You get orcs from your armouries but they need to be level 20 or higher. You could also craft orc nests in crafting.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
this.JPG

This is your answer :) (Or the orc nests mentioned above.)

DeletedUser4486

View attachment 4361

This is your answer :) (Or the orc nests mentioned above.)
Thank you for your answer, this research I have already activated, but I still do not seem to be able to craft Orcs. Is the magic solution the Armouries on level 21 as an overall solution? Right now, I cannot do any more research as I need Orc resources and I cannot negotiate new encounters or provinces as I need Orcs, either Thank you for your help..

Pauly7

Magus
The armouries need to be up to Orc chapter level before they become breeding grounds and start producing Orcs. (whatever level that is - you will know it because they become ugly muddy pits, in place of the beautiful Dwarven armouries).

Edit: I think your armouries need to be up to level 20. Looking at your Arendyll city yours are all down on level 15 still, so there's some upgrading to do.

Also, as @Timneh says, if you can craft some Orc Nests from the MA that is another good option. The third one is to build the Heroes' Forge Ancient Wonder if you're able to do that yet.

DeletedUser4486

Hello,

Thank you all for your feedback. I am still none the wiser.

I am getting the impression that I can currently not gain, craft or produce Orcs.
I need them (nevertheless) and the related products, to research, negotiate, etc.
I have two worlds with the requirements, as I have the Orc Portal Site up and producing mushrooms. In a third world I have none of that and do not require Orcs to negotiate or do research.

Is there a way that I can get rid of the Orc Portal Sites and related products and therefore turn back the requirements for Orcs?
I hope I made myself understandable? Turn back the clock, so to speak?

Thank you for your help.
Fester

Pauly7

Magus
First of all, is it your city in Arendyll that you are referring to? It's been mentioned that you need level 20 armouries to produce Orcs. Your armouries are now all on level 16 or 17. You mentioned in your original post that you have level 19 armouries. Perhaps that is a different world. Either way you need them to be on level 20.

You have said that you've already done the research for the Armouries / Breeding Grounds, so this is the answer - upgrade them. Is there something else that you think prevents you from upgrading these buildings?

Also, as above, the other solution is to find Orc Nests in your Magic Academy crafting menu and build those. I can't see that you have any of those in the Arendyll city either.

Timneh

Artisan
As said above armouries need to be level 20 or higher before they will produce orcs. Your 3 armouries in winyandor are only level 15 so until you get them to level 20 you can not produce orcs in them.

DeletedUser3571

Hello,

Thank you all for your feedback. I am still none the wiser.

I am getting the impression that I can currently not gain, craft or produce Orcs.
I need them (nevertheless) and the related products, to research, negotiate, etc.
I have two worlds with the requirements, as I have the Orc Portal Site up and producing mushrooms. In a third world I have none of that and do not require Orcs to negotiate or do research.

Is there a way that I can get rid of the Orc Portal Sites and related products and therefore turn back the requirements for Orcs?
I hope I made myself understandable? Turn back the clock, so to speak?

Thank you for your help.
Fester
You can't turn back the clock on needing orcs to negotiate, Any province that is 10 rings out from your city will need them and if you've reached that point then there is nothing you can do except check that you don't have any provinces that are closer to your town.
As you can see from the image below once your armouries reach level 20 a new tab appears allowing you to create orcs.
1589453099704.png