• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Orcs chapter

• Thread starter DeletedUser8901
  • Start date

DeletedUser8901

I am now in the orcs chapter, unfortunately, how many mushroom farms & rally points is the best number to have please?

Timneh

Artisan
If i remember correctly i had 3 rally points and as many mushroom farms as i could find space for ( i think it was 38 or 39 but wanted more).

DeletedUser9340

I am now in the orcs chapter, unfortunately, how many mushroom farms & rally points is the best number to have please?

Well,you must have at least 40 mushroom farms for good production for mushrooms.

For orc rally points,
3 is recommended at least
4 is recommended if you have space in your city
5 is recommended for a luxury if you play often

I had 53 mushroom farms and 6 rally points then so I passed the chapter in less than 2 weeks

DeletedUser8901

Thank you guys for your answers, I have space for 3 rally points (still trying to make enough mushrooms to get them) and about 25 farms, struggling for extra space. The orcs have already exceeded the settlement space that housed dwarves and fairies!!

Pauly7

Magus
It all depends how much of a hurry you are in. I think I had about half of those recommended amounts. Three rally points is a good starting point and then see how you do. Add as many Mushroom Farms as you have space for, but I wouldn't call it cause for concern if you can't have more than you've got already.

Space needed (or wanted) for settlements tends to go up chapter on chapter. Sorcerers and Dragons may seem difficult if you don't plan ahead as there is quite a big footprint needed whatever you do.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It all depends how much of a hurry you are in. I think I had about half of those recommended amounts. Three rally points is a good starting point and then see how you do. Add as many Mushroom Farms as you have space for, but I wouldn't call it cause for concern if you can't have more than you've got already.

Space needed (or wanted) for settlements tends to go up chapter on chapter. Sorcerers and Dragons may seem difficult if you don't plan ahead as there is quite a big footprint needed whatever you do.

How about this space? I am about to go to Orcs too, but I was working on level 6 all my AW. I know it looks odd, it is the aftermath of completing Carnival Event :p (And the two planks waiting for daily quest to level up two buildings (from the event), then I'll guess I'll teleport them since they will be level 14)

avail-space.gif

Do not count the blacked-out ones, I plan to use for races all the available space there. I think all can fit in there, but since you say Dragons eat a lot...

Attachments

• space-free.jpg
    space-free.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 78