• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Orcs and Goblins - the next chapter

DeletedUser1224

This is looking like Dyson level suck fest so far.

Orcs are now compulsory to negotiate provinces. This goes against the wishes of the people that want to build and not need to go into the military aspect of the game. I hope you had some expansions already saved up!

You need a lev 20 armoury to generate orcs.

The residences, workshops and tier 3 factories are all reconfigured space wise, so if you need free space to move stuff around and don't have armouries, you're kind of screwed, as you'll only get 4 free expansions from the research tree. Main Hall related expansions will cost you gems. So we're being forced into the military aspect of the game ... no orcs, no future development.

Elven residences go back to a 4x3 config, workshops - 3x6, tier gem factories - 5x4 (which should fit better with tier 2 elven crystal factories).

I haven't even started looking at the settlements issues yet...will you have room for it all?!

Deleted User - 13667

likely yes. Since they did added more empty spaces to be built.... But of course it depends entirely on your buildings preferences

DeletedUser1224

There are only 10 expansion slots - when you consider the size of the larger factories, AWs and settlements - on top of your existing upgrdes - residences and workshops etc and cultural needs - it's not that much room.

Deleted User - 13667

Planning, Boss. Sound planning. You could peek at what others have built. There are those who have fitted in ALL AW at the end of the fairies..

Deleted User - 13667

You are only limited by your own mind:D. For this part of the game. For now.

DeletedUser1224

You are only limited by your own mind:D. For this part of the game. For now.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge s5carrot.

You may want to correct the spelling on your tag line - the word is 'breathe' - unless you're running an advert for halitosis :D