• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Orc & Woodelves AW size?

cwgiii

Shaman
Can anyone tell me where to find the foot print dimensions for these Ancient Wonders? Specifically
Heroes' Forge and Enar's Embassy? The Wiki does not seem to have this information and I cannot locate details in the Forum. I want to be able to plan for these AW's but don't want to bother applying shards here if the size is too large.

Thanks for any feedback.

cwgiii

Shaman
Thanks Dizzy Little. I had not seen the elvenarchitect. I will definitely use this as a resource again.

Weirdsister, the wiki does contain some basic information, but does not seem to actually have the dimensions listed. But thanks for the response.

Chuck

DeletedUser1265

Weirdsister, the wiki does contain some basic information, but does not seem to actually have the dimensions listed. But thanks for the response.

Hi Chuck,

I agree that the elvenarchitect is very useful, I am a great advocate for the programme. But also, to "defend the value of the wiki" - The dimensions are there, you just need to expand the link...

All the best
Sis

Last edited by a moderator: