• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Orc Producing Buildings

Pauly7

Magus
Given the massive increased requirements for Orcs of late in order to cater for Spire of Eternity progress and now on top of that to unlock high Ancient Wonder levels, players are needing to redesign their strategies to significantly raise their Orc production. It is challenging to meet the requirement with armouries and Heroes' Forge alone so the only other alternative available is to build Orc Nests.

I, for one, do not wish to have rows of Orc Nests in my city long term, so my idea/request is: Please can you develop more Orc producing buildings that can be given as event prizes? Presumably they would work exactly as seed producing buildings do in that they can offer people in lower chapters tools (for example).

I realise that the amount of Orcs asked for to upgrade an AW to level 31 is probably designed to make it almost out of people's reach, but the same can be achieved already by crafting lots of Orc Nests. All I'm asking for is an opportunity to have more variation of buildings.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I had hoped they would have improved the orks production from armouries by a lot, unfortunatly that did not happen :(

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I heard the new event produces them? My beta account is small, so not sure. If they do, the set might be worth it, otherwise, this one I am skipping. I have too many libraries, that's a lot of room haha.