• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Orb Costs

Pauly7

Magus
Just because I was annoyed to put my T1 factories on 9 hours, I placed 4 wood factories in some open spots once I got that quest for the first time.
Guess thats the prep work I did this time, but I could just as easily make a 9h om my regular factories.
Yep, there's no strategy in an event anymore, save for picking which chests to open. This time they've slowed everyone down by including all the "gain enchantments" quests, but I still think you would complete all the quests even if you did nothing more than collected every time the green tick appeared, even if you give it no thought.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
you still gotta read it lol, otherwise 9h quest will het you stuck forever, and not everyone uses spells all the time

Pauly7

Magus
you still gotta read it lol, otherwise 9h quest will het you stuck forever, and not everyone uses spells all the time
I mean, it's not a guaranteed to work all the time plan, but in the time allotted I think the majority of people would just about get through just by clicking the green tick if it appeared. There are only 3 or 4 quests early on that ask for 9 hour productions and no more than 4 at a time. Most people would auto-complete these with their next overnight production. Gain enchantments and gains CCs will more or less auto-complete, so long as you're crafting the CCs (or picking them up in the Spire) and then getting a smattering of other ones from NH and tournaments. I suppose that "use enchantments" isn't guaranteed, but most people use at least of few through the week. "Buy from the wholesaler" may get some people stuck, but others not.

It would be fun to know, but if we all had this quest list to complete, but could not even look at the quests, even the ones that were active, I bet at least 50% of people would make it to the end anyway (caveat: Let's assume only people with level 5 Magic Academies.)