• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Optional Cycle Quest

M3rLiN

Dreamer
Hello All,

I would be thankful if the optional cycle quest was changed from it's current (click, check, decline, decline for sure) to that which was used on the mobile app during the last adventure, where you could easily scroll through to find the quest you require, this may seem a minor adjustment, though probably may players are tired of the constant click, click, click, click, click when trying to gain a little gold/supplies, some may have left already for that reason.

Please consider it :)

M3rLiN

m4rt1n

Adept
I really hope something can be done about it as especially during the FA's my Carpel Tunnel sometimes flares up causing me issues continuing to collect badges. :(

Pauly7

Magus
I don't think it will change because they add in all the clicks and extra monotony because they feel that it will ultimately seem more rewarding if we've all consumed more time and put more effort in to get those fairly meaningless rewards.

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't think it will change because they add in all the clicks and extra monotony because they feel that it will ultimately seem more rewarding if we've all consumed more time and put more effort in to get those fairly meaningless rewards.

They must have noticed that with each adventure, participation has dropped lower and lower.

I believe that is in part due to the amount of clicking required.

To stay on topic of the opening post, I'd also like to see less clicking in the optional stroyline quests.

DeletedUser5352

Soooo true, I left the game for many months, exactly for that reason!

I have three cities and also paid in one of them for expansions. I thought to do the same for my other two cities, but….
in my main city, I had to click 70 times (if not more, when it stucks) to get to the quest I wanted. Now do that x3 (to my other cities)………I was a wrack, not fun at all people!!!!!

I wanted to play the game for just 10 minutes, several times in the day (on my breaks ) and it took about half an hour and 150 clicks all together, just to choose one quest in my cities…..It was so frustrating, so I quit playing this game and found me another !!!

Now I came back and ohhh, what a surprise? It's still the same…..

I’m thinking to leave for good this time !