• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trader Option for trading with fellowship only

Hekata

Artisan
I think it would be very helpful if we could have an option to trade with fellowships members only. Something like a new tab where we could place offers only fellowship members could see and take.

It would allow us to put up very favourable trades for fellows in lower chapters to help them grow or push during a tourney with their boosted relics. I offer my fellows via messages to give them extra goods when they need them but I think they are too shy to ask. With this option I could just leave good offers for them and not have the neighbours take them.

The second reason is FA ofc. Every time I post lots of small 100 goods offers they get taken by some neighbours. And I'm no talking about the occasional neighbour who takes 1 or 2 trades to make a badge, these are people who take them all. Some of them are not in a FS so maybe they don't know about FA but most of them are and I really don't understand why they do it.

Hekata

Artisan
I have neighbour who takes all my tiny offers 5 minutes after I have posted them. I have even written him asking him nicely not to do it and he did it again (he has a big city and he is in a fellowship so not a lonely newbie in need of tiny offers). I have now posted 100/110 offers. If he takes those too I'll try your system.

m4rt1n

Adept
Agreed, just make them unattractive, you can always compensate small fellows in return.

The solution though would be for inno to just accept spell collections for badges like other collections, instead of the annoying extra 100 goods on the badges.

You dont have to collect 5X toolbox + help 3 neighbours or wipe your arse to get a blacksmiths badge lol

Pauly7

Magus
The solution though would be for inno to just accept spell collections for badges like other collections, instead of the annoying extra 100 goods on the badges.
That would be a great idea. Looking for 100 planks to go with my spell doesn't really serve any good purpose except to slow down the process. If Inno has already given us a good way to speed up badge collection I don't see why we should continue to go through the 100 goods rigmarole.

Hekata

Artisan
Posting 100/110 did solve the problem of people mass taking my FA offers. Ofc all of my neighbours are still taking them constantly for making badges, but I don't mind that as much. However I do like very much the idea of not needing the extra goods! As pompeywolf said, since we get most spells from tournaments it's very annoying to go back and forth to the trader. Also I have the tendency to not notice I got a spell from the tourney since it doesn't give the green check mark if you haven't pick up the additional goods before the last encounter. With no goods required, no more wasted spells.

Julian

Sorcerer
If you want to give small cities products, it is better to get them to post zero-rated trades, which you can then accept.

DeletedUser4149

sounds like a great way to discourage new players from playing for long since a lot of people wouldn't bother to look at their trades, especially if it was only done to make dumb adventures easier.

Hekata

Artisan
If you want to give small cities products, it is better to get them to post zero-rated trades, which you can then accept.
I told them to ask for extra goods but no one does it. I can only assume they feel bad for asking or posting 0* trades.

Gargon667

Mentor
Tell your little cities to put up the trades for those quests and tell them to put them up at 100 for 150 or 200. That way the little cities can help the FS and get a little bonus goods at the same time :) Works pretty well for us and makes sense as for big cities noone cares about 50 or a 100 goods one way or another, while the small one still get a kick out of it :D. I personally am more happy to pay extra for taking trades rather than having to put up trades myself ;)