• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

One from Hungary as well

DeletedUser

Hi Falks,
I am writing here to ensure I will be invited when fellowships will be implemented. I am in the middle of nowhere in the game, never seen a tier 3 goods offer while I need them desperately. So I need mates who are at least as developed as I am.
I am rank 46 now and still coming up, though have only paid for the 3rd builder yet. So I am not joking here ;) I usually pushing hard in other games as well. In Travian, it were my catapults that hit the enemy wonder and made our alliance a winner. In Grepolis, as a late comer, I created an alliance at the edge of the map that become the decisive force during endgame. Now I lead a guild in FoE as well.
I always use this nick and haven't seen anybody else using it, so if you saw an Androidus anywhere, that was likely me.
If you invite me, you will get an active player.

DeletedUser3

Hi Androidus! Welcome to Elvenar International :)
Glad to see you're enjoying the game! Fellowships should be with us in the next few weeks - hope you find a good one :)

DeletedUser21

Hello Androidus, Welcome to Elvenar :)
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the game and looking forward to the implementation of Fellowships!

DeletedUser

Yes I hope my Fellowship grows I have two in it right now. So three is not bad. If you find me you are welcome