• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

OMG my trader just got even worse

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
FieryArien, I can feel your pain. The bottleneck in sentient goods production are the seeds. You need the same amount of seeds for any tier of sentient goods - a reasonable trading ratio would be very close to 1:1:1, and that's not the case.

Sentient goods trade is world wide, and at least in Arendyll there are some really great economists :rolleyes:, people who constantly post cross tier and 0/1 star trade offers - every single day.

The new filters are a step in the right direction, but not nearly enough to make the trader a pleasant experience.

DeletedUser4511

The only thing that this cross trade things did for me is that I don't even look at trader anymore...

DeletedUser8483

If only they make cross trade 1:2. Or remove cross trades. Then everyone has to have all tiers manu.

DeletedUser8409

Trader is for trading and if you don't like a trade you have no need to accept it. If someone wants all tiers of goods or all manufactories of goods then good for you. You don't need the reader then.

If we want to trade what's the issue?

DeletedUser3571

People just dont like having to scroll through 10 pages of cross tier trades to find 5 trades they want to accept every time they open the trader.

DeletedUser5976

I filter for the goods I am looking for. So if I'm looking for marble, I only see marble offers, they tend to be not cross tier trades. If there are any of course. For tier 3 goods I do it the other way around. I look for trades asking for my tier 3 good which happens to be gems. That way most cross tier trades are filtered out and the chance of misclicking becomes smaller. Yes it's not ideal, but it at least saves me a lot of scrolling. And on PC I filter for my FS. They only post cross-tier in emergencies.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I filter for the goods I am looking for. So if I'm looking for marble, I only see marble offers, they tend to be not cross tier trades. If there are any of course. For tier 3 goods I do it the other way around. I look for trades asking for my tier 3 good which happens to be gems. That way most cross tier trades are filtered out and the chance of misclicking becomes smaller. Yes it's not ideal, but it at least saves me a lot of scrolling. And on PC I filter for my FS. They only post cross-tier in emergencies.
Hey, that‘s the same method I use! ;-)
Being app player, I hope we’ll also get some filters. Especially the “fellowship” filter. When someone in my fellowship asks for help in the chat, it’s a scrolling nightmare to find their trades.

DeletedUser9252

Why cant cross tier? Not all people have all 3 tier production! Some people delete tier1 later. But i will never! Because i never want to delete the manufacturers i grew day by day! And i have all 3 tiers and all 3 types of goods in each tier! I dont want to rely on others! Even i have more boosted than unboosted factorys!
And for the final part of ch3, you need tier 3, but the other non-boosted tier 3 you dont have, or it takes too much space and population. And at that time, you need all cross tier!
But it should have option to filter the different star tarde and cross tier/same tier trade, and within-FS/out-FS trade!
Because some people post many many 0star cross tier, it takes pages! Not fair to others!
And some FS only allow 2/3star, but out of FS, the FS rules cant apply. The only in FS/ not in FS option can resolve the problems!

DeletedUser8632

Hi again. The problem is, there is too much tier3 in the game right now. Mid level players chapter 6 to 8 get a lot of it so where once it was scarce and now it is like garbage. Few people want it, so the trades stew in the sun til they stink up the place

Well, the new event "improvements" should put a dent into the "T3 only" player's strategy ;)