• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Older event buildings

Almondum

Spellcaster
Heya folks,

I'm about to reach the Wood Elves chapter and I don't know if I should sell certain event buildings.

Examples:

Mermaid Paradise stage 10 (fey)
Everblossom Sleigh stage 10 (orcs)
Moonstone Library set (fey&orcs)

I want to keep all of them because they seem to give really good items, but I'm just not sure if it's worth it. For instance, the Paradise and the Sleigh provide me with a x3KP instant each and the Moonstone set gives me an extra Catalyst.

If you were to keep these buildings, would you invest Royal restorations in them?

Thank you!
Almond

Edit: I forgot to mention that I also have a Stage 1 Fire Phoenix (fey), which further confuses me where I should spend my royal restorations.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Yes, you can upgrade them with Royal Restorations. It does take quite a few to do so, so you will have to decide what is important to you and concentrate on those, or parts of it in the case of the moonstone set.

I won’t sell them, perhaps take them to storage if something better comes along, now that we can teleport them. Just my personal preference.

If you only have one moonstone set, then there may be a way to get chapter versions. If you sell your one and only piece, another might pop up in the MA for crafting.

rock stream

Scholar
The Fire Phoenix and Brown Bear are the 2 most important buildings to level up. The phoenix increases troop attacking power by 50% when feed.

Pauly7

Magus
Edit: I forgot to mention that I also have a Stage 1 Fire Phoenix (fey), which further confuses me where I should spend my royal restorations.
The Fire Phoenix and Brown Bear are the 2 most important buildings to level up. The phoenix increases troop attacking power by 50% when feed.
Yes, but if the Fire Phoenix is only level 1 and no artefacts have been placed in it then it may be worth getting rid of it and crafting a higher chapter version (is it still in the crafting rotation? If not it will be by the time they start offering out more Phoenix Artefacts.)

kimkimkim

Summoner
Level up but don't bother with upgrades
this could be debatable....I have all of my evolving buildings including those 2 upgraded to the current chapter (chapter 17 just started 18)...I think it would depend on what type of fellowship Almondum is in and if they receive blueprints regularly which of course can be turned into more RR spells, of course only after using the blueprints on any magical buildings in ones city ....there still is an increase in pop, culture, troops, supplies and coins when these 2 are upgraded

Almondum

Spellcaster
Thank you all for so much feedback.

I am playing in a casual fellowship, we do 5 chests per week (x1 royal restoration).

@kimkimkim, in the scenario where I don't have access to "blueprints", what do you think is the best course of action regarding the stage 10 event buildings?

I also understand that there are more active fellowships, but I like it here as sometimes I must go on sudden "sabbaticals" (they can last months) and I can go without worrying of being kicked out.

Have fun folks,
Almond.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Gosh it seems like such a waste of work getting them to level 10 and then deleting them, so in my opinion I would keep them out for a few reasons....they give pop and culture to your city, you remove them, those 2 things go as well.....they give your Tier 1 boost which would help in fellowship adventures for making bracelets.....and they each give a 3AWKP instant (I know that doesn't seem like much but getting that every day IMO can be useful)

I am in favor of moonstone libraries (please folks I don't want to hear about the whole Scrolls thingy going on with them) because the set at any level when put together gives the Combining Catalyst which contributes some to having to craft them in the Magic Academy

As for your fire phoenix, don't waste your RR spells on that (maybe not until you can get it fully evolved), no matter what level it will still give you the same effect when fed

**So if you really want to know where to use RR spells, IMO, don't use them on anything you can craft in the Magic Academy i.e orc nests or grounds of the orc strategist, do not use them on any expiring buildings....the best places would be event buildings (but do keep in mind, if you play events regularly then there will always be something better that comes along so using them on event buildings might be fruitless unless there is one you really love) and evolving buildings because all stats will go up

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Stucon

Illusionist
this could be debatable....I have all of my evolving buildings including those 2 upgraded to the current chapter (chapter 17 just started 18)...I think it would depend on what type of fellowship Almondum is in and if they receive blueprints regularly which of course can be turned into more RR spells, of course only after using the blueprints on any magical buildings in ones city ....there still is an increase in pop, culture, troops, supplies and coins when these 2 are upgraded
True, but the uplifts are often very small and often (imo) not worth the resources.

cwgiii

Shaman
Personally, I use the building comparison lists on Elven Architect to determine which structures I keep and use my RR spells on. You can prioritize based on several criteria (I choose to focus on pure pop or culture structures).

Gargon667

Mentor
Heya folks,

I'm about to reach the Wood Elves chapter and I don't know if I should sell certain event buildings.

Examples:

Mermaid Paradise stage 10 (fey)
Everblossom Sleigh stage 10 (orcs)
Moonstone Library set (fey&orcs)

I want to keep all of them because they seem to give really good items, but I'm just not sure if it's worth it. For instance, the Paradise and the Sleigh provide me with a x3KP instant each and the Moonstone set gives me an extra Catalyst.

If you were to keep these buildings, would you invest Royal restorations in them?

Thank you!
Almond

I would keep them all for a few more chapters, Evolving buildings usually are good for 3-5 chapters while regular event buildings are only good for 2-3 chapters. Just as a very rough rule of thumb. Of course exceptions always exist, but if you don´t want to do the maths...

If you have teleport spells, you can use them then (or just sell the thing of course).

Instead I bet you have at least 10 buildings that you would actually benefit from selling :)

Oh and the Moonstone set: If you only have each piece once, you can always sell them and craft a new one. But if you have multiples of any piece you would have to sell all of them and after that you would only be allowed to craft 1 new one. So sell/recraft or upgrade depends on how many you have.