• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Old Winter Set

Eints

Novice
Hello !

I'm in the game under the name “Eints.” The environment and structure of the game is very pleasant. There is one proposal for the re-introduction of one Winter Market Set => Frost Carved Christmas Tree.
I'm missing some of it, and I think it will be interesting for the new players to find this set again and build it up. I really want to get it in a full kit.
Please respond to my proposal.

BR.
Eints

Attachments

• Frost_Carved_Christmas_Tree.png
    Frost_Carved_Christmas_Tree.png
    601.6 KB · Views: 119

m4rt1n

Adept
It would be nice if added to crafting for those who don't have all the pieces, also the carnival set.

Gargon667

Mentor
or all the sets ever made while we´re at it?

erebus

Seeker
I'm very glad to see recipes for evolution Artifacts in my Magic Academy, and as prizes in the Spire. I started in the Mermaids and hung onto my first piece for nostalgia value.

I think that if there is a couple of years between the option to originally get something and its resurgence, it doesn't unfairly disadvantage those who invested to get it in the first place.

It just gives the chance to folk who were too low level to invest the resources when it was first on the table (so to speak).

I'm backing this suggestion... just in my typical wifflewaffle.
Mmmm waffles.

Twigjam

Spellcaster
I was thinking about the Christmas set this morning. I used to have the whole set in a now deleted city and it was excellent! I'd certainly get the set again if it was available. If I'm recalling it correctly it gave a lot of Manna.

Gargon667

Mentor
Why would we want a Christmas set in May?

Humbug.

Maybe for Australians? Or how did that work? Orcs live on a flat world, hard for us to imagine those upside down people...

Giraffi

Enchanter
Why would we want a Christmas set in May?
Question should rather be: Why do we want a winter set in May? Would be half correct as half the world is going into winter.

Ps. If orcs could stand on their heads, perhaps, just perhaps ....

Giraffi

Enchanter
I don't think Australians have Christmas in May. :) Though the whole idea of Winter Christmas scenes must be weird over there. They have Christmas barbecues.
I am not Australian, but Winter Christmas scenes are very unreal for me too, and yes, we do fabulous barbeques! :)

MinervaOz

Enchanter
May is autumn. Christmas in July is a thing for some, an excuse to celebrate something in the middle of winter. In December we sing songs about snow while it's 40 degrees outside and no-one seems to think that strange. (I've never barbecued - or gone to the beach - on Christmas Day)

Paladestar

Enchanter
No! If the Winter Market set gets added back, then I won't get to feel so smug about my six Frost Carved Christmas Trees giving me 696K mana per day! I guess if I was given another Fire Phoenix as compensation, or a few more Brown Bears, I'd feel a bit better about it!

As soon as I saw the Winter Market set, it was very obvious to me that it stood out as one of the best sets ever released during any event. I was pretty surprised about how few people at the time chose to go for it and most that did only went for one or two of the trees.

Gargon667

Mentor
No! If the Winter Market set gets added back, then I won't get to feel so smug about my six Frost Carved Christmas Trees giving me 696K mana per day! I guess if I was given another Fire Phoenix as compensation, or a few more Brown Bears, I'd feel a bit better about it!

As soon as I saw the Winter Market set, it was very obvious to me that it stood out as one of the best sets ever released during any event. I was pretty surprised about how few people at the time chose to go for it and most that did only went for one or two of the trees.

Haha you really want to completely trash the game?

I personally would rather have them do the opposite and delete every duplicate of any evolving or set buildings ;)

Even if they brought the winter set back which I doubt, it would mostly likely be the 1-only-deal so I am sure you´re save with your ice forest :)

And the best set ever is still the Jesters Set :p The revelers fountain makes more than 10k mana per square, while your trees make roughly half that ;) (not counting the links). Anyway I have teleported away my christmas set (and my Yeti Santa which is my personal second fav after the Jesters), don´t have a use for it right now. I guess I just like efficiency over absolute numbers....

Pauly7

Magus
And the best set ever is still the Jesters Set :p The revelers fountain makes more than 10k mana per square, while your trees make roughly half that ;) (not counting the links). Anyway I have teleported away my christmas set (and my Yeti Santa which is my personal second fav after the Jesters), don´t have a use for it right now. I guess I just like efficiency over absolute numbers....
Yep, love my Jester's Tavern set... and the Kirit/Krarak one.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Speaking of Winter buildings; I wouldn't mind seeing the main prizes from the Snow Flurry event reappear again :) The Tower of the Winter King, Castle Snowflakes and Snow Flakes Mountain were the ones I always regretted deleting because they lost their worth at that time long before Royal Restoration and Teleport Spells existed...

In that same regard, would also like to see the "Winter Set" again, from the Three Glacier Giants event.