1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Answered Old portals needed after progressing to new chapter?

Discussion in 'Questions and Help' started by JoJo the Bold, Dec 27, 2018.

1. JoJo the Bold

JoJo the Bold Seeker

Apologies if this has been addressed in another thread, I couldn’t find anything when searching the forum...

I’m just about to progress to Fairy chapter and wondering if I’ll need to keep my Dwarven portal when I do? It doesn’t look like I’ll be needing granite or copper for future research?

If I don’t need it, is this also the case when progressing to other future chapters?

2. Thagdal

Thagdal Conjurer

you will get a quest to delete your dwarven portal. most keep producing copper and granite so you can build the roads for your chapter, then delete all the guest production buildings.
    this goes for all subsequent guest race chapters.

JoJo the Bold likes this.
  3. JoJo the Bold

JoJo the Bold Seeker

Thanks Thagdal :)

4. foolfighter

foolfighter Spellcaster

You are not into the next chapter UNTIL you have filled and activated the first research box of that chapter. You must keep the previous visiting race buildings until then - you may still need them if the quest boxes haven't caught up with your style of play. Many have been caught out with that and have had to rebuild! You will continue to hold any excess granite and copper although you won't be able to see your stores of them. But you can continue to use them to build dwarven roads until one or the other runs out.

JoJo the Bold likes this.