• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Old Phoenix Artifacts

Thorly

Spellcaster
Elvenar is doing well! But, w
Annotation 2020-05-11 111229.png
hen is the Magical Academy going to enter the recipe to craft an old phoenix artifact again? Since just now, the M/A has released the recipe to craft a Storm Phoenix!

Timneh

Artisan
If you mean the crafting old artifacts from new ones recipe it will not appear again. The phoenix artifacts recipies were only for a limited time and that time has now passed.
It has been asked several times why evolving buildings are craftable when players can not get artifacts to evolve them, so far there has been no answer from the devs.

Thorly

Spellcaster
Yes. Regarding only for a limited time, Elvenar closed shop two days earlier! May 7th was supposed to be the end date, not May 5th.

Last edited:

Thorly

Spellcaster
Change topic for a minute, Are the Light Melee Platoon etc. rewards in May Celebration supposed to be 5 or 25?

Thorly

Spellcaster
Yes, they took the recipes out of circulation on May the 5th. (Watched closely from the Apr 30th). Have 3 Cold Fire Artifacts ready to transform into Phoenix Artifacts.

Pauly7

Magus
Yes, they took the recipes out of circulation on May the 5th. (Watched closely from the Apr 30th).
I can't remember the exact date they said that they were extending the recipes to, but I'm fairly sure I got my last one on what would've been the last day. Some people were disappointed by how infrequently they appeared, but why do you think they removed them two days early?