• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Oh my word is this for real ?

DeletedUser114

Opps just looked again and I can delete it sorry me bad :(

DeletedUser219

Even if your fellowship sucks, you have too many culture buildings. Make some roome for something more useful. Even with the worst ever fellowship you shouldn't need more than enough to get the 150% boost without help.

DeletedUser

Or just get the minimum culture you need to build what you want. Culture as a bonus is over-rated. You should build houses and workshops, instead of trying to get the maximum bonus. Quest cycle for additional gold/supplies and you will wonder why you ever bothered with culture.

DeletedUser1775

Or maybe he just love how the buildings look.

I personally only have culture enough for me to be able to build. Mine has never gone above 125% after boost and i got a super active fellowship with constant daily boost. But that's me.

A girl in my fellowship has got literally every single culture building, because it looks good. She isn't bothered much with productivity, only aesthetic. I imagine it would have annoy her to no end if she was forced to delete some to complete a quest.

DeletedUser

Or maybe he just love how the buildings look.

I personally only have culture enough for me to be able to build. Mine has never gone above 125% after boost and i got a super active fellowship with constant daily boost. But that's me.

A girl in my fellowship has got literally every single culture building, because it looks good. She isn't bothered much with productivity, only aesthetic. I imagine it would have annoy her to no end if she was forced to delete some to complete a quest.

And that's great! Choice in how you play lets everyone (almost!) enjoy it. I am often a "min/max"er, but sometimes I start again with different goals and being able to do so is the sign of a good game.

Deleted User - 13667

I maxed out culture boost without help but that's just me. People come and go. I prefer to take control of things:cool: