• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Nusantara is looking for new Members (Beginners are welcome!)

DeletedUser7406

Hello Fellowship-Seekers!

We are looking for some new members who could contribute to (and profit from) our fellowship. If you are new to this game: No problem! We are happy to explain you everything and help you out if we can.

But first things first: Who are we? Now that's a good question! We are just a bunch of more or less active players, most of us started while the Woodelvenstock-Event was active. We are mostly active players, doing regular neighborly help and trades, and most of us are also active in tournaments and fellowship adventures.

Some quick'n dirty stats to us:
  • Members: 22
  • Highest player score: 24,8k(+)
  • Most player scores: 6k - 9k
  • Ressource-Boosts needed:
    • T1: Steel
    • T2: Scrolls, Silk
    • T3: Elixir, Gems
  • Tournaments: 4 ~ 5 Chests - but we want MORE - but for this WE NEED YOU! :D
We also managed to be in the Top 40 of the last Fellowship-Adventure and i would like to see us in the Top 30 the next time! :D

You
should be in the same range as the most of us, if you have less or some more score its okay, but I don't think a 100k score-player would fit in - he wouldn't even profit this much from us. You should do regular neighborly help, take part of the tournaments and fellowship adventures and do regular/fair trades.

But you are not forced to try-hard on anything. Even if i like to try-hard sometimes ;-)

If you are a small Fellowship, we are also open for merges. Actually we have 3 free spots, plus 3 other spots i would like to replace with active ones.

If you have some additional questions, feel free to ask! :) If you're interested, just send me a message with "Awesome, i totally wanna join you!" and i will send you an invite. Ah hell... a little "pls inv" would do it too... ^^

PS: I also make a raffle every 4 weeks (end of the month) where i reward one of the most active players with a 15€ Paysafe-Card - with that you could buy you some diamonds.

Edit: Merge-Comment added; Edit2: Raised the numbers after some ppl joined; Edit3: Raised the numbers again, added additional informations; Edit4: Updated the content;

Last edited by a moderator: