• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Numerous Bugs as of 2 days ago

kimkimkim

Summoner
I may sound crazy, but am really not but throughout the past 2 days I have come across many bugs....I have contacted support about these and they tell me that it is the games intentions and they are suppose to be like this so here is the list I have come across - 1st...no notification of moon splinters crashing down on my city, nor are there any moon splinters unless I refresh the game - 2nd....neighborly help does not get added into the neighborly help bonus until I refresh the game - 3rd.....when a person donates to my AW it does not show when hovering mouse over it, it only shows if I go into the AW or when I refresh the game - 4th....once again trades that are accepted do not go into my inventory until I actually go into the trader and look under my offers or when I refresh the game - and lastly.....notifications/emails do not show a counter of activity when there was, the only way of knowing is by clicking on each one and seeing if there was or by refreshing the game.....I only use PC to play so if someone could please help me, as support longer will, and confirm some of these and tell me I'm not crazy, that would be great!

m4rt1n

Adept
It sounds to me like you need to clear your internet and browser cache.
Which browser do you use to play?

m4rt1n

Adept
Ok, I will try and help.

In Chrome
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.

More helpful info, and try first:
  1. Step 1Delete Your Temp Files. To start with the basic temporary file cleanup, go to the Start Screen and type "disk." ...
  2. Step 2Delete Your Internet Explorer History. ...
  3. Step 3Clear the Windows Store Cache. ...
  4. Step 4Clear Your Windows Search History. ...
  5. Step 5Clear Your Live Tile Cache.

And how I do it if that does not work, firstly I click on the windows emblem in the far left bottom corner, then type in the search box "control panel" and then select Network and Internet, then Internet Options, then in the options make sure to check(that means put a tick in the box)"delete browsing history on exit" and it should solve everything with a reboot of your PC. That means turning it FULLY OFF and restarting it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

kimkimkim

Summoner
ty I will try all that, I did clear my cookies and cache for my browser already, everything is still doing the same thing.....i know how to do a disk cleanup so I will try one of those too

kimkimkim

Summoner
TY m4rt1n for the help, did everything that was mentioned and the problems still occur....I will wait for next update to game and hopefully that will fix the problems, if not I will be headed back to support.

DeletedUser3542

1. While a lot of people remember to clear the browser cache they often forget to clear the flash cache which if not cleared when needed can have the same effect of an overloaded browser cache. if not sure how to do this check the link below.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699

DeletedUser813

I am also having various bugs - large black squares both on the outskirts of my cities (Arendyll and Winyandor) and along roads. My PMs do not allow me to scroll down to the first message (which is a problem since I am AM of both Fellowships) and my computer is freezing all the time whilst on game. These issues have been on going for a few weeks now but are getting worse. I have sent a message to support today, but being the weekend dont expect a reply straight away.

Lelanya

Mentor
I may sound crazy, but am really not but throughout the past 2 days I have come across many bugs....I have contacted support about these and they tell me that it is the games intentions and they are suppose to be like this so here is the list I have come across - 1st...no notification of moon splinters crashing down on my city, nor are there any moon splinters unless I refresh the game - 2nd....neighborly help does not get added into the neighborly help bonus until I refresh the game - 3rd.....when a person donates to my AW it does not show when hovering mouse over it, it only shows if I go into the AW or when I refresh the game - 4th....once again trades that are accepted do not go into my inventory until I actually go into the trader and look under my offers or when I refresh the game - and lastly.....notifications/emails do not show a counter of activity when there was, the only way of knowing is by clicking on each one and seeing if there was or by refreshing the game.....I only use PC to play so if someone could please help me, as support longer will, and confirm some of these and tell me I'm not crazy, that would be great!
Kim we are experiencing some very odd errors with mail today, even yesterday. I will get bundles of mail delivered and some goes thru and others go missing. Our swap threads are a bit confused.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Here's the latest update - I am not crazy cuz as of today all the bugs I was plagued with in my game have been resolved, I expect it in due part of the upcoming update.....so support, as I said, these were bugs and not the intentions of the game as you all tried to convince me on.....this thread can now be closed.....thank you all for your help and support, much appreciated!