• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Notifications and Neighborly Help improvements!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team

kimkimkim

Summoner
do we know when today this is suppose to be happening......i have refreshed and restarted the game and there is nothing new

OldHag

Necromancer
@anonglitch, it does announce the date as March first, might I suggest a small change so it reads 1st March. I almost missed the date when I read it the first time.

Great updates, looking forward to both of those. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Shaman
This is a very nice set of changes! If you quickly visit everyone on your Map, perhaps once a week, you will be able to monitor their activity over the next five days to get an idea who is truly inactive.
:)

rock stream

Scholar
This is a very nice set of changes! If you quickly visit everyone on your Map, perhaps once a week, you will be able to monitor their activity over the next five days to get an idea who is truly inactive.
Just curious JL if you see any opportunity to utilize this nice set of changes for KP hunting since it seems ideal for such a task?

Jackluyt

Shaman
Just curious JL if you see any opportunity to utilize this nice set of changes for KP hunting since it seems ideal for such a task?
Sure! If you are into that kind of thing - which I am not. This will make it amazingly easy to peep quickly at everyone's wonders - if you have discovered them on the Map already.