• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Notification of deactivation

kimkimkim

Summoner
It would be nice to receive a notification that a member of your fellowship has deactivated their account and is no longer a member of the fellowship

SkyRider99

Mentor
Hi @kimkimkim. On the rare occasion a member leaves my FS, there is a short message sent in the 'Notifications' system.

1664924948149.png

That is for the PC browser version anyway. :)

Or did you mean something more like a mail message?

kimkimkim

Summoner
Hi @kimkimkim. On the rare occasion a member leaves my FS, there is a short message sent in the 'Notifications' system.

View attachment 6646

That is for the PC browser version anyway. :)

Or did you mean something more like a mail message?
Correct @SkyRider99 , when a member leaves a fellowship there is in fact a notification saying so......but when a member deletes/deactivates their entire account for all cities, they just up and disappear (poof!) from the fellowship....no message under notifications, which then leaves me trying to figure out what happened, how do I have 1 less member, who left and so on.....I'm looking for that notification (now I get that it could be a privacy issue so ok put a notification just saying so and so left the game of Elvenar (something like that)