• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

notice of delivery

gathsdell

Soothsayer
one other little idea for the FA would be to have abadge delivery alert when someone places badges a little light or glow. Helpful when one is waiting for that last badge to be placed to move on. avoiding the need for repeated returns to check

Hekata

Artisan
It would be helpful although in my FS whoever places the last badge in a gate just writes "next" in the chat, works just as well :)

Sir Derf

Adept
The timer indicator has a 1-2-3 star to indicate which map it's on... This could be augmented with something to indicate which waypoint is open, or how many waypoints have been finished, since not everyone works on a single linear path.

Deleted User - 2044766

It would be helpful although in my FS whoever places the last badge in a gate just writes "next" in the chat, works just as well :)

:)Yes that works quite well in my FS... the last person to drop a badge posts "done"/ "next open" in the chat & it works just fine.

gathsdell

Soothsayer
Right, some kind of notice, just a convenience for the busy badge maker. But manual FS notification does work just one more step that's all