• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Not so much an intro but more a departure. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's I'm setting off on my summer camping adventure on the 22nd July, and may not post again until Sunday 2nd September.

I'm also using this as a part goodbye and a part suggestion for a thread sticky that we had on the forums I have modded and been admin on in the past where members say hi and announce planned absences. "The arrivals and departures lounge"

Not a replacement for this section but more a place where a returning member says "I'm back playing after..." or "I'm leaving for a while..."

I plan to have fun over the summer under canvas, and return to my active self in September. I'm still going to be playing over the time, but 99% on the app. :)

I would place it in the community section under it's own header preferably or as a sub header under intro's, or as a sticky in Introductions with and added note for departures. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3097

Hi guy's I'm setting off on my summer camping adventure on the 22nd July, and may not post again until Sunday 2nd September.

Have a lot of fun and don't forget to send us a postcard! :p

DeletedUser6744

Have a great time camping, I love that myself.. but never chose the Rhondda Valley in Wales like I did one year.. the rain went up as well as down and hit from all directions, if I ever go there again I'm packing an inflatable life raft:confused:

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks a lot guy's, the first 3 weeks are already planned, then I'll see what the weather brings.

Have a great time camping, I love that myself.. but never chose the Rhondda Valley in Wales like I did one year.. the rain went up as well as down and hit from all directions, if I ever go there again I'm packing an inflatable life raft:confused:

I had weather like that in the lake District last September, this time I'm off to Cornwall for a bit of Atlantic surf. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Ok guy's an update, 3 weeks camping in Cornwall, surviving 2 gales and thunderstorms was superb. After my earlier camping trip to Durness Scotland in May I thought I'd finish the summer off in Wales @BeerGutt so am camping near St Davids 21st until 31st August with my son and 2 nephews, a boy's (dropped the wife and niece) 10 days for the Atlantic surf, wind and rain. :p

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi Guy's back after an eventful summer and lots of "weather" under canvas, so I should be posting as normal now for the foreseeable future. :)

@BeerGutt we got washed out twice with torrential rain and wind, must be a Welsh thing. :eek:

DeletedUser3097

Good to see you back on the Forum, @m4rt1n where things sometimes become in-tents, sometimes they can be rope-y but all of the time everyone pitch-es in to help! :confused: