• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Not receiving proper amount of troops on barracks, training grounds and mercenary camp

PaNdA eLf

Seeker
Hi,

I noticed that I have not been receiving the right amount of troops on the barracks, training grounds and mercenary camp. In the barracks, with the upgrades included I should receiving 9828 granite golem. However instead I am receiving the basic amount of 6921 instead after the whole cycle time. With this amount, the simia sapiens is not working, even though it is level 3. The same situation is happening with the training grounds and the mercenary camp. This has been ongoing since we they allowed to place troops in all three areas. Can the issue be fixed please as soon as possible as I have been losing troops for ages now.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @PaNdA eLf I have had this confirmed that this is a Visual Error that we are aware of. I have also been advised that you will receive all of your Boosted Troops on collection despite the numbers showing as incorrect. We are endeavouring to get this fixed shortly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention though :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.