• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Not getting my rewards

DeletedUser8778

Hi guys
After the tournament is over. It seems to be im not getting my rewards. One more thing i noticed this.
When im opening the game in my phone the tournament is over. There is a reward but i didn't received it. But when i open the game in my pc after the tournament at that point i will receive my rewards. So i open the game on my phone so almost 3 tournaments i didn't received my rewards.

DeletedUser5976

The tournament rewards on Arendyll arrived just five min ago. That's close to an hour later than the end of the tournament. We used to get them a few minutes after the tournament, but nowadays it takes rather long.

DeletedUser3097

Hi guys
After the tournament is over. It seems to be im not getting my rewards. One more thing i noticed this.
When im opening the game in my phone the tournament is over. There is a reward but i didn't received it. But when i open the game in my pc after the tournament at that point i will receive my rewards. So i open the game on my phone so almost 3 tournaments i didn't received my rewards.
Please contact Support if you think your Tournament rewards have not been given. Please note that the rewards do arrive on the app, but you will only get the reward window on the browser version.