• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Not an offer

Pauly7

Magus
Not that I'd want to take them up on it, but today a "last minute" offer popped up and there's a count down timer in the corner of the screen... but it doesn't actually lead to any offer if you open it.

Julian

Sorcerer
In one of my cities, it links to an offer to buy diamonds, despite it having advertised to get me more event goods. However, the offer hasn't appeared in my other city, despite me refreshing it.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I saw an offer for bat thingies, four different options if I remember correctly. The biggest one would likely get you two more hats. Was on app.

Pauly7

Magus
In one of my cities, it links to an offer to buy diamonds, despite it having advertised to get me more event goods. However, the offer hasn't appeared in my other city, despite me refreshing it.
Yeah I think that's probably the "offer" that runs permanently. (At some point they will have to stop claiming that it's a reduction). This three hour countdown "last minute" offer, though, does not seem to exist.

I saw an offer for bat thingies, four different options if I remember correctly. The biggest one would likely get you two more hats. Was on app.
What is a bat? Like a flappy bat or a baseball bat?

Oh... maybe you meant to type cats.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
What is a bat? Like a flappy bat or a baseball bat?

Oh... maybe you meant to type cats.

Lol, I meant bat, as in the flappy kind, but in this case not so flappy, but perhaps floppy as it is on a red backback, or whatever it is, hence my use of the word thingie.

Just to go colourful, the ad: unfortunately the bat thingie is not displayed on there, but if I go to the offer, I see lots of thingies. :cool: Not that I would buy it, as my local currency is not worth a lot against the global currency, so it is just plain too expensive to consider.

6307FA33-5C1D-4D44-97A3-17020896992D.jpeg

Pauly7

Magus
Oh I see... those ingredients bags have bats on them.

Well, I'm glad it's working now. Still don't want the offer though. They would have to make those far better. If they offered about 750 ingredients for £5, and there was something you really wanted... then it may be something to think about.