• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Non-Repeatable Quest Issue

DeletedUser415

Currently I am on the 4th line of Dwarves Tech Tree.
I completed Dwarven Planks MF and City Expansion 23.
Today when I logged in the non-repeatable quest changed to Research Ancient Wonders.
This has to be an error as it's at the end of the tech tree, as I could of sworn the next non-repeatable quest was Research Dwarven Barracks which I'm working toward now and almost done.
I have rebooted a few times and still shows Research Ancient wonders.

Anyone else have this issue?

Deleted User - 13667

you mean the quest was replaced to research Ancient Wonder when it was shown as research Dwarven Barracks?

DeletedUser

Just a few questions:

a) Did this occur during your first login after the update?
b) The tech research you must complete is for the Dwarven AW tech and not the Human/Elven AW tech?
c) Have you completed the tech research for the Human/Elven AW tech at the end of chapter 4?

Don't mean to sound rude - just wondering if any of the above might help solve the issue. :)

DeletedUser415

Just a few questions:

a) Did this occur during your first login after the update?
b) The tech research you must complete is for the Dwarven AW tech and not the Human/Elven AW tech?
c) Have you completed the tech research for the Human/Elven AW tech at the end of chapter 4?

Don't mean to sound rude - just wondering if any of the above might help solve the issue. :)

Just noticed this change yesterday as I have my KP's for Dwarven Barracks but have not finished the final research. As per my original post I am not at the end of chapter 4. Only about half way through. The quest changed for no reason from Research Dwarven Barracks to Research Ancient Wonders. I haven't even researched Dwarven Barracks yet.
As it stands right now, I will not have anymore non-repeatable quests until I get to the end of tech tree which is BS, since I'm only half way through and not even close to finishing chapter 4.

DeletedUser

As per my original post I am not at the end of chapter 4. Only about half way through. The quest changed for no reason from Research Dwarven Barracks to Research Ancient Wonders. I haven't even researched Dwarven Barracks yet.
I believe you are mistaken here: If you're just about to research Dwarven Barracks and have researched Expansion 23 (as you stated in the OP), then you're about half way through chapter 6.

I would assume that the storyline quest you have right now asking you to research Ancient Wonders is referring to the Ancient Wonder tech at the end of chapter 4, not the Dwarven Ancient Wonder tech at the end of chapter 6. Hope that helps.

DeletedUser415

You are right. Guess I had a Brain Fart. It happens.
I didn't look back into chapter 4 and I am on Chapter 6. My mistake, I misread it for Dwarven Ancient Wonders.
Thanks for the clarification and help.

DeletedUser

No problem. Have to admit it was a bit of a wild guess from my side as I'm still in the middle of chapter two. :D
Glad I could help though!