• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Non-Event Daily Gift?

Sir Derf

Adept
So, my finger accidentally activated the store on the app, and I decided out of curiosity to look at the offerings.

At the end of the list of "Buy these Diamonds", there was a wrapped present labeled "Daily Gift" which had no listed price. I clicked it and got a bunch of coins, with a timer appearing counting down from a less-than-24 hour time. Leaving, I see the timer under the store icon. Reentering, the open box with the countdown is still there. I've looked on PC and there did not appear to be an equivalent. I have so many questions...

1. How have I not known about it?
  2. How long has this been here?
  3. I assume this is a 24 hour timer?
  4. What are the possible rewards and percent chances?
  5. How have I not known about it?

Giraffi

Enchanter
You probably went too fast the day the notice came up about it. How you missed the little red gift box in the top right I do not know either.
Quite some time now.
Yes
Small prizes, anything from 1 kp, coins, tools, a few manu products, a few diamonds and perhaps even a unicorn. No idea about percentages.
Beats me. Was talked about it on the forum at times. Not everybody got it. Seems to be a testing phase and hopefully eventually we all will have it.

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
It's been around for a couple of months I think but not all players have it. It's one of those new feature that's being rolled out very slowly over time so maybe you just got it recently. I'm not sure there was ever an official announcement about it, (Inno's lack of communication is breaking new records constantly) but I remember beta players talking about it in their "look-what-we-discovered-even-though-the-devs-don't-want-us-to-know-about-it" thread :) It's also only available in the app currently, not sure if they ever plan it for PC. The prizes are those @Giraffi mentioned, nothing overly exciting, I don't even bother to log into the app to collect it.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This was announced last year, but was not put in place until April.
It is currently being tested with just players who use the App. Once the initial testing period is over we will then decide whether this is something that would be rolled out on the game as a feature.

DeletedUser

This was announced last year, but was not put in place until April.
It is currently being tested with just players who use the App. Once the initial testing period is over we will then decide whether this is something that would be rolled out on the game as a feature.
It's only some players that have it, not all :)

I only have it on one of my accounts when using mobile.

Pauly7

Magus
I've had it since back in April in three out of three cities, but yeah, there was very little in the way of announcement, although it was discussed here at some length. If it makes you feel any better there's nothing there that's worth winning. If you happen to be in the app and see the present icon then it does no harm to click it. The prizes are scaled by chapter, but I can't remember the exact formula. I seem to recall winning 5 or 6 diamonds. That's about the best you can do. There's a 5% coin rain and supply instant too and they happily go with the pile, but the rest of the prizes are neither here nor there.