• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Non declinable quests

Twigjam

Spellcaster
When you go into a new chapter are the quests reset or do you still have to do non declinable ones from the end of the last chapters?

Alcaro

Necromancer
once you completed the first tech (Advanced Scouts in lower chapter and Portals or whatever in higher) you can decline ALL quests from previous chapter. If you aren't sure about the first tech, I will point out how you can know if you are in a new chapter >>> if you got the new avatars for the new chapter it means you are there. ;)

P.S. - don't rush to decline all quests, some of them are giving you diamonds :D

Twigjam

Spellcaster
Thanks, that's a re relief because there are a couple of quests left at the end of Orcs that I don't want to do. :)

SkyRider99

Mentor
Obviously if you rush to sell off your guest race buildings, including the portal, then you will be unable to satisfy a quest that asks 'sell off the portal' for example. @Alcaro is correct also.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Obviously if you rush to sell off your guest race buildings, including the portal, then you will be unable to satisfy a quest that asks 'sell off the portal' for example. @Alcaro is correct also.
if you do sell the portal before the quest comes that asks you to sell the portal....you can always build a level 1 fairy or dwarven portal to use to sell instead

kimkimkim

Summoner
@SkyRider99 , any portal would do, most people go with the fairy or dwarven portal because of the size and cost of them, cheap they are.....but I believe when you get to a quest that asks you to sell the portal there is a blue i next to it that also states any portal will do