• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

No Tournament so Which Troops to Train?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7722
  • Start date

DeletedUser7722

Think it maybe a oopsy as they are displaying info from the Elixir tournament as being the last one and not the Dust. Maybe a tournament today after all?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
That's definitely an oopsy indeed.

We've located a problem with the tournament's start date for the tournament that's supposed to start this evening. We're on it!

DeletedUser

Out of interest what happened to my question? It says Lil Elfette started the thread but I did. Is there a bug in the forum too?

DeletedUser3097

Out of interest what happened to my question? It says Lil Elfette started the thread but I did. Is there a bug in the forum too?
Hi Rinkidink- I moved it to the Bugs section onto the thread about this issue, but meanwhile Lil Elfette answered you- I can move it back if you wish!
There's no bugs on the Forum- only me!

DeletedUser3097

correct tounrie.jpg

Mine shows this now- please re-log if you still see the incorrect screen.

Joemork

Spellcaster
It is still showing that the last tourney was Elixir on the Tourney tab...time however is correct

upload_2019-1-8_14-4-28.png

Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

It is. From the update notes for the current version:
To make the experience of playing Tournaments nicer, we have prolonged the duration of the Tournaments by 3 hours

DeletedUser

Hi Rinkidink- I moved it to the Bugs section onto the thread about this issue, but meanwhile Lil Elfette answered you- I can move it back if you wish!
There's no bugs on the Forum- only me!

Ok thanks for explaining. No need to move it back as I just wanted to know why I disappeared! Lol

DeletedUser7846

Sorry I am new where can I see what tournament is upcoming and maybe strategies

DeletedUser7733

Sorry I am new where can I see what tournament is upcoming and maybe strategies

Welcome to the forum! :)
You can hover over the Tournament icon in the world screen and it shows what tournament will be next and also the time when it starts. The tournaments follow the same order as the relics in the Main Hall so it's easy to plan ahead.