• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

No New Neighbours

• Thread starter Deleted User - 67582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 67582

I see that the armies of the enforcers are again marching through the lands laying waste to any town or city that they can. It gets so lonely having no neighbours to interact with. I once had about 130, I now have 44 (and falling). New cities are not rising out of the ashes, so why do they need to be razed to the ground in the first place?:confused:
It is a "serious" loss of income. On the + side it doesn't take long to visit them all.....:)
It would be really cool if all the standing cities could get closer together. What a shame the laws of physics in this universe don't allow it :(.

Deleted User - 67582

Fine that they are working on a solution, but in meantime, why are most of the non-active cities being removed and not then replaced? There obviously is no great influx of new players as the empty plots would soon be occupied...

DeletedUser2011

Hi Saski its ashp78, we are in the same group in the game. Is the game still down as i cannot load it?

Deleted User - 13667

the empty cities now give 50% gold in the latest update.

Deleted User - 67582

Hi Saski its ashp78, we are in the same group in the game. Is the game still down as i cannot load it?
Hi Ash. It's loading ok with me just now at 16:00. Also loaded ok about 4 hours ago.

Deleted User - 67582

We've not seen you in the game Ash, so are you still having problems? We'd like to hear. I wrote to others to see if they could help.