• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

No more events for me.

OldHag

Necromancer
I'd like to see a Raven Icon, then I might try harder.

Maybe we should have the option to 'add a pet', Ravens being the most powerful.....haha :)

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Well, I forgot to finish this event. In the end I finished all the quests except the last one, which I couldn't be bothered with, but then I got here half an hour before the event finished and didn't have time to use all my currency. Oh well. That's not a fast process with the Misty Forest!

Gargon667

Mentor
Well, I forgot to finish this event. In the end I finished all the quests except the last one, which I couldn't be bothered with, but then I got here half an hour before the event finished and didn't have time to use all my currency. Oh well. That's not a fast process with the Misty Forest!

Nope sure isn´t fast :p Half an hour is ambitious though... Don´t think I could do it even on one of the random box events :D But I am always the slowest at anything ;)

Giraffi

Enchanter
Depends on how many lights you had to use. If you really don’t think about it too hard, a 1000 event currencies (bags) can be used in 5 to 10 minutes. I did.

The day we get a giraffe avatar, that event Inno will likely get a lot of my diamonds. :)

Pauly7

Magus
Nope sure isn´t fast :p Half an hour is ambitious though... Don´t think I could do it even on one of the random box events :D But I am always the slowest at anything ;)
Yeah I was also at work and being distracted by people and telephones and meetings. I think I probably ended up spending 15 or 20 minutes actually clicking away and only used about half of my currency. I didn't intend to leave just the last half hour, but for the rest of the month I kept putting it off as there wasn't really much I wanted. When I actually got around to looking this morning I was all like "Whoops... only half an hour left!"

Gargon667

Mentor
Yeah I was also at work and being distracted by people and telephones and meetings. I think I probably ended up spending 15 or 20 minutes actually clicking away and only used about half of my currency. I didn't intend to leave just the last half hour, but for the rest of the month I kept putting it off as there wasn't really much I wanted. When I actually got around to looking this morning I was all like "Whoops... only half an hour left!"

haha I can totally see that happening nowadays with events being so low priority...

Lately I have often missed the end... once I reach 9 artifacts the event is off my radar and I tend to forget it still goes on. but at least I go until the troop instant day :)

rock stream

Scholar
I am done til one of those happens.
Our fellowship consensus agrees:) It its not often I heard this many complaints about an item in the game. Many made little effort after the first few double quests.

Sigyn

Spellcaster
This misty whatnot event was horrific for me i did all quests but only got the building to the seventh stage and so needed the FA to reach ninth stage......I loathe the whole random chance.......as normally you can save candy\cats and get more moves so you make definitive progress......I even spent diamonds and I barely found any cats.......hence for the first time in a very very long time I have an unfinished event building!!!!

Richard1956

Seeker
I used to like the challenge of competing but what really gets me down is the fact that near the end of the event there pops up a "Buy Extra Event Cash" .After struggling through the challenges and collecting artifacts and you are in the silver league and feel good how you have done to that point...."BANG" it is all shattered by players who have the means (physical cash) to jump ahead and I sit in the bronze league. I agree with most of the comments and I will not push myself in any event in the future. Scouting takes 50+ hours and to do 10 encounters you need to scout twice which is a trying experience.

Richard1956

Seeker
its a vicious circle for me, ( chapter 4 ) collect relics / win encounters / get catalyst jeez province encounters ugh can't win those, with fight, and cater forget that, i can't produce goods for that, which also means no relics, unless i craft them, lol oh and not forgetting catalyst's which take days, 2 days at minimum when it is asking for 2
I am in the same boat as you, have a city level 5 and level 15 and struggle with both now in events

Richard1956

Seeker
Well if you want stuff you either work for it or you buy it. Either works.

It is a rather modern third option to keep complaining until somebody gives you the stuff for free :D
Sorry I worked my butt off to get into the Gold League and your second and third option is pretty dumb. Not everyone has the means to buy it

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Sorry I worked my butt off to get into the Gold League and your second and third option is pretty dumb. Not everyone has the means to buy it

I've never got into the Gold League and I finish all the quests, actually I usually am in the Bronze League even then I think that the daily prizes are worth it. And yes, not everyone has the means to spend money but Inno does need money to survive so people that don't have means can play the game for free. I think it's fair that when players pay for things that they deserve better prizes.

Sir Derf

Adept
I used to like the challenge of competing but what really gets me down is the fact that near the end of the event there pops up a "Buy Extra Event Cash" .After struggling through the challenges and collecting artifacts and you are in the silver league and feel good how you have done to that point...."BANG" it is all shattered by players who have the means (physical cash) to jump ahead and I sit in the bronze league. I agree with most of the comments and I will not push myself in any event in the future. Scouting takes 50+ hours and to do 10 encounters you need to scout twice which is a trying experience.
Pssssst..... Hey, you... Com'ere. Can I tell you a secret? INNO likes to make money.