• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

/!\ No mail, no app /!\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
This little message to inform players that we won't hire any app-only players until the mail will be implemented on the app.
Inno has released a half-working app to get more clients, again thinking to more cash opportunities before to think to clients' comfort but this game can't be played as a team without the mail to coordinate Tournaments or FAs and to share other day to day important notifications... The chat is not enough.

I'm sure other AMs are sharing this...

Thanks for reading

Note to stupid modo, other FS are doing the same, this is a general problem and a general discussion, don't move posts you don't understand the scope...
THIS IS NOT A FELLOWSHIP RELATED POST, IT'S A ALL FSs RELATED ONE THAT MEANS EVERY LIVING FSs...

Last edited:

DeletedUser7309

Interesting perspective, i wonder how you define "fellowship" ? I also wonder if you have heard of the variety of instant messaging services available these days ?
Lucky this "game" isn't called Diversity.

Maybe people who want to enjoy the game should play on one world and those who want the best score should be on another

DeletedUser7309

I agree that spite is not useful. Calling the mods stupid is unnecessary.
I suggest the different worlds are used for different playing strategies.
One world for serious players and another for the not so serious.
Having seen the fellowship invites on my world i decided to go it alone and miss the social interaction to avoid adding restrictions to a game that has enough already

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Mentor
Worry not it will incur a warning or possible ban. Careful to stay on topic cause that loses points. I find the best way to play Elvenar right at the moment is to blend both platforms! So there is a use for mobile app. But Ton-ton is correct in that the strongest FSs need full functionality implemented ASAP which I do believe is what being called for here

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Please do not re-post something that was moved without talking to the moderation team first.

We'll lock this thread (at least for now), and would be happy to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.