• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

No Drama Seeking Members!

McBratty

Enchanter
We are a small Fellowship located in Arendyll on the EN1 server. We are looking for people who are interested in doing tournaments along with helping each other grow our cities.
As a group we decide when we will go for a large number of tournament chests and during those weeks we ask everyone to achieve 1600 pts or more. On other weeks we have a minimum of 600 pts ( city size permitting)which is easily achieved by all.
City size for joining is not an issue as we will happily help you grow. We do ask that you log in daily and visit ( preferred daily but min 5 days a week) all your fellows.
I hope I have caught your interested and that you will give us a try. Look for No Drama and/or locate me ingame, McBratty if you have any further questions. Come and give us a try and you wont regret it! First ten sign ups will recieve our handy dandy Tupperware container, ideal for building storage! :p

DeletedUser8689

Hi Andrea we are also a small fellowship on Arendyll EN1 we were the winners of the last FA with only 12 players :) we on average do over 600 points each each week on the tourney but we do usually 10 chests every 4 weeks. We do however take part in the FA and all members are expected to take part we have very experienced players that are fun helpful and lovely and we have no drama :) would you consider coming to join us at Zeal of Ares for a merge at all ? We will also help smaller cities grow by offering zero star trades and also by helping them out with city planning and elven architect.

Please contact our Archmage Shaa or Draxina in game :) looking forward to hearing from you

McBratty

Enchanter
Thank you for the kind offer but as I mentioned on Facebook we would rather plod along and add members slowly. Easier to get a group of like minded people together. Wishing you well with the FS! :)

McBratty

Enchanter
Our doors are still open if anyone is interested in joining our slowly growing little group. Cmon, you know you want to. Absolutely no need to be shy, just search for us, click the button and bam! You are a member! The fourth person to apply will win a handy dandy specially crafted tupperware container specially designed to hold all your elvenar buildings! Hurry, while stock last!!