• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Night Farm Issue

DeletedUser11391

I don't know if this is a bug or if there is an aspect of the game that I am not aware of - however.....I have a night farm and so far it has only allowed me to collect goods from it ONCE! Even though I do not have any of those goods in my inventory at all - so it is not as if there is no room for it.....how am I supposed to complete tasks if I can not harvest the goods? So I thought I would ask to see if there is something I am missing (which has happened a few times with events features where things have not been explained or made obvious) or is this a tech issue?

DeletedUser11391

Thanks for responding kimkimkim, I upgraded it to level 2 when I was tasked to. Now I cant advance my research as I cant harvest night stuff. The fairy quest I am on wants me to have 2 day farms but I just do not have the room for any more buildings at the moment due to struggling to get expansion squares. I am stuck in a catch 22 situation?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Gozzy, are you attempting to collect Night Essence? If so, this can only be collected and stored when your Fairy Portal is at Level 3

To give you a bit more insight into tis particular Chapter, please click on the following Wiki Link: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Fairies

At the bottom of the Page you can click on the individual Guest Race Buildings which show the individual productions and storage information :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.