• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Nicovelli is recruiting

Souki

Adventurer
We are still looking for active members. If you like doing Spire and Tournaments we would love you joining us. An ideal candidate has steel, planks, silk, scrolls and/or magic dust as boosted goods. We don't like low star trading and therefore are asking our members to trade with 2 stars, cross tier trading with 3 stars. Your level does not matter, we are helping new players to develop their cities.
Our Fellowship is open, you can join directly or contact Souki or asapasa if you are interested or have some questions.

We are looking forward to hearing from you

Souki

Cat27

Dreamer
I have planks , silk and Gems as boosted. In my current alliance only 6 to 8 members are active

Souki

Adventurer
We would like to replace 2 members that are gone inactive. We are now working on chest #11 in the tournaments and we achieve silver in the spire nearly every week. We think that with 2 more active members, no matter which chapter they are in, we can reach our goals even easier.
If you are looking for a helpful fellowship and like working on goals in a stress free manner, please contact Souki or asapasa in game. Or even better, join us directly.

Souki

Souki

Adventurer
Sadly we had to let go one of our members due to inactivity. We are now recruiting to replace them. Our targets are currently chest #12 in the tournament and we are coming closer to gold in the Spire of Eternity. The last FA we finished on 36th place. Our team has a great dynamic and everybody is working hand in hand.
Our ideal new member has marble, scroll and gems boosted. We are aware that this combination is impossible but if you have 1 or 2 of these boosts, we will be happy. Your level is not important, if you are small, we will help you grow. More important is a friendly and positive attitude. If you would like to join a helpful and stressfree fellowship, please contact me or asapasa in the game.

Souki

Souki

Adventurer
We have two spots available. Our ideal candidate has marble and gems boosted. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our FS.

Souki

Adventurer
We still have two spots available. If you have problems with trading, join us. We are very good with trading goods up to and including sentient goods amongst our members. Please get in touch with Souki or asapasa in the game.