• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Next Fellowship Adventure and the new rules

• Thread starter DeletedUser6338
  • Start date

DeletedUser6338

Hey all,

After the last event, I have pretty much gone AWOL from the game but I REALLY hate to let go of the fellowship adventures with my fs because I greatly enjoyed them before.

What I am trying to figure out is if the new rules, mainly about having to use workshops and manus close to our current level, will also move on to apply to the FA. I haven't read or heard anything myself, but wondering if anyone else has heard or if any INNO is willing to tell us.

I can't imagine that we would be required to start having unboosted manus that are at our level to earn that badge, but wouldn't be surprised if the badge changed some.

Anybody that has heard anything or has sneaking suspicions here?

Deleted User - 1759805

Just wait till it start on beta, then you'll find out for sure. But all indications point to FA being basically unchanged from previous setups (i.e. still good with mass L1 ghettos).

DeletedUser8409

As it stands it seems developed level 1 for events, which you can swap in and out with Teleport spells . . . and level 1s still for everything else. See the manufactoring challenge for example.

If there's a change to that Beta will get it first.

DeletedUser8632

The next FA has just been announced for tomorrow on beta so you will have confirmation tomorrow.