• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

"Next" Button for Optional Cycling Quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser6935
  • Start date

DeletedUser6935

There are a couple of ideas bouncing around about this but I felt my suggestion was different enough, from what I've seen, to warrant its own thread. Unlike my earlier thread this won't be a very long rant.

You know how we have the "next" button on the mobile version of the game to cycle through the FA quests? This feature was inspired, long overdue and I absolutely love it! Please incorporate it into the main storyline optional cycling quests, too, please.

Having to cycle through 24/25 quests is a pain when you have to click through 2 windows for each quest.

Thanks!

Deleted User - 341074

I wish they'd replace those with some interesting quests. Either really hard ones or really simple or anything in bewteen, just anything that isn't on declinable repeat.

LadyTatters

Seeker
Yes please. This or the same system as the Craftsman Challenge Menu... and we can click the buttons of the badges we are working on... This clicking thru the menu is a real downer for the FA's and other quests. It's just too time consuming and honestly I lose several badges by the bouncing target as I scroll thru them. It's very frustrating and really archaic at this point. Just please make this user friendly in some way!