• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Gargon667

Mentor
BETA SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT - CRAFTING WITH SPELL FRAGMENTS

Dear Humans and Elves,
New Crafting Recipes are being added to the Magic Academy from tomorrow, September 15th.
These are designed to enable Spell Fragments to be converted into Combining Catalysts and Vision Vapor!
We hope you like this new change for a brand new use for Spell Fragments. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

241997395_10219824333219396_7494757757191114366_n.jpg
Awesome news! Now I personally wish we could increase the recipe by a factor of 10 or better 1000, but heck anything I can do with my 1 mio SF is welcome no matter what it is :D

JollyElf

Soothsayer
Awesome news! Now I personally wish we could increase the recipe by a factor of 10 or better 1000, but heck anything I can do with my 1 mio SF is welcome no matter what it is :D
Don’t say it too loud. People would want to nerf you ;) and whatever is causing you to have so much.

Gargon667

Mentor
Don’t say it too loud. People would want to nerf you ;) and whatever is causing you to have so much.

Can´t say I would care if they nerfed SF production lol, I have enough to last me a life time. But it would be more fun if they invented a use for all the garbage resources in the game that just sit there and collect dust forever...
oh and the SF don´t come from anywhere fancy, just having lots of library sets for a long time...

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Can´t say I would care if they nerfed SF production lol, I have enough to last me a life time. But it would be more fun if they invented a use for all the garbage resources in the game that just sit there and collect dust forever...
oh and the SF don´t come from anywhere fancy, just having lots of library sets for a long time...
Funny how some people want the bad changes remaining into the game, not matter how unfair, imbalanced and useless some things are in-game, if they´re benefited, all the community don´t count :)

JollyElf

Soothsayer
Yep. Just read beta forum. I think Avocado was writing similar comments about library sets.

Gargon667

Mentor
Funny how some people want the bad changes remaining into the game, not matter how unfair, imbalanced and useless some things are in-game, if they´re benefited, all the community don´t count :)

You know about half the time I don´t have the slightest clue what you´re trying to say :D

Susie49

Soothsayer
Well in general I don't understand why people want to know who's online. This is a game and not the office where your boss wants to be sure you're at your working station. And as you said his makes it easier which is a big difference for me. And I'm sure not everyone knows about the /who thing.

@Herodite I do hope the option to opt out is there :)
A lot of things have been asked by players and I just find it disappointing that we get one of the rather useless suggestions and not those that would actually improve the game. For instance players have been be asking for a scout notification pretty much since I've started playing (4 years ago I think...) and still nothing....

What do you mean by a scout notification? I get one when a scouting is complete.

Jackluyt

Shaman
EXPECT THESE CHANGES IN THE LIVE WORLDS IN A FEW WEEKS - NOTE THAT THE ORIGINAL POSTING HAD TWO ERRORS WHICH I HAVE CORRECTED.
Dear Humans and Elves,
On November 21st, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:

• Coldfire Artifacts will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Festive May Tree Artifacts and craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Valentines Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

255824114_10220124823291460_6570002073282696632_n.jpg

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
I didn´t find this all that important, but heck why not? It´s certainly not making it worse ;)

Jackluyt

Shaman
DAILY RELEASE IN BETA SERVER

262036731_10220197494788202_4365430888597099620_n.jpg

Dear Humans and Elves,
We have updated Elvenar Beta to version 1.144! Today's update includes the following content:

Miscellaneous

• Royal Restoration spells and Combining Catalyst Spells have been moved from the Inventory to the Main HUD overview. This has a few effects:
  • Both these spells can no longer be disenchanted.
  • CC productions that were already produced before the game update and waiting in the Magic Academy are lost. They are not added to the totals and do also not count towards quest progress for quests that require any (CC) spells. Productions started after the game update do count correctly again.
  • Due to the change, the Spire of Eternity is not accessible on browser for most players. We're working hard on resolving that. As a workaround you can play the Spire on the mobile app until the fix is implemented.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Please let us know your thoughts in our feedback thread!
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team