• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Gargon667

Mentor
You're right, but according to the calculator I've now set up, your Mountain Halls would need to be giving you an extra 190% before the Storm's numbers broke even with Duck. What's the maximum MH bonus?

how about the gold ducks 48h contribution to the calculation? It is chapter based. Just to not make it too easy for you ;)

Pauly7

Magus
how about the gold ducks 48h contribution to the calculation? It is chapter based. Just to not make it too easy for you ;)
Harder to be precise on because it only collects every 48 hours, but let's see - 56,400 goods in 48 hours = 28,200 per day. If I extrapolate that to 4 * 3hr + 1 * 9hr collections in a day then I guess that equates to collecting 8-9,000 T1 goods from the 9hr collection.

Gargon667

Mentor
Harder to be precise on because it only collects every 48 hours, but let's see - 56,400 goods in 48 hours = 28,200 per day. If I extrapolate that to 4 * 3hr + 1 * 9hr collections in a day then I guess that equates to collecting 8-9,000 T1 goods from the 9hr collection.
haha fun :) I think it gives 62k in my chapter ;) And I plan on 6 collections half the time ;) But then again no matter how much it gives it will always just be 1 badge, or less than one if you already have T1 in the badge from a previous collection...

Pauly7

Magus
haha fun :) I think it gives 62k in my chapter ;) And I plan on 6 collections half the time ;) But then again no matter how much it gives it will always just be 1 badge, or less than one if you already have T1 in the badge from a previous collection...
Yeah there are a few variables, such as how often you're prepared to feed the birds. If you're feeding them 5 times a day then that will water down the effect of the T1 collection from the Aureate.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yeah there are a few variables, such as how often you're prepared to feed the birds. If you're feeding them 5 times a day then that will water down the effect of the T1 collection from the Aureate.

realistically I would only feed the Aureate once a day, when collecting the overnight 9h. The problem with my current numbers is that it only works to actually increase my badges on the 9h (by2.5 badges), while the increase for the 3h production is not enough to make a difference in badges. So all I get is 2.5 badges for 1 pet food once a day. But then again, that´s more than I would get from an extra factory and on a lot less space :)

Gargon667

Mentor
Don't forget you also get the following 3 hr collection boosted... so long as you're on the ball.

you do, unfortunately it makes no difference in my case. I still need the same number of factories to fill a badge, only my overshoot grows on the aureate boosted 3h productions.

Deleted User - 341074

waypoint.png

Jackluyt

Shaman
NEWS POSTED IN BETA BY MARINDOR! NEW REWARDS FOR THE SPIRE OF ETERNITY

Dear Humans and Elves,
The reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
Stonehenge Artifacts and Building will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
Summer Mermaids Artifacts will be phased in instead
The Mermaids' Paradise building will be added as a craftable building
Phoenix Artifacts will also be added again
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

167958581_10218927048667843_7091389005568677140_n.jpg

Pauly7

Magus
The Mermaids base unit has already appeared in crafting in Live worlds, so they've telegraphed that one.

I remain entirely disinterested in this and most of the other ones that will no doubt appear subsequently. I either have the completed building, if I wanted it in the first place, or I have a city when I wasn't here for the first event. In the case of the latter ones I'm unlikely to pick up 9 artefacts in 6 weeks of the Spire, so I will keep asking what is the point of this?

Hekata

Artisan
I remain entirely disinterested in this and most of the other ones that will no doubt appear subsequently. I either have the completed building, if I wanted it in the first place, or I have a city when I wasn't here for the first event. In the case of the latter ones I'm unlikely to pick up 9 artefacts in 6 weeks of the Spire, so I will keep asking what is the point of this?

They will probably offer artifacts for sale at some point hoping some of the new players will want to complete their buildings. *

*There is a police tv series I like to watch where one of the main characters has just 1 motto when it comes to solving crimes: "Follow the money!" I think it applies to INNO online games too ;)

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
NEWS POSTED IN BETA BY MARINDOR! NEW REWARDS FOR THE SPIRE OF ETERNITY

Dear Humans and Elves,
The reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
Stonehenge Artifacts and Building will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
Summer Mermaids Artifacts will be phased in instead
The Mermaids' Paradise building will be added as a craftable building
Phoenix Artifacts will also be added again
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

167958581_10218927048667843_7091389005568677140_n.jpg
Phoenix artifacts here, there and everywhere, man many players like myself need BEAR ARTIFACTS... I hope Inno in some months allow us to craft, get from the spire or any other place some bear artifacts for once.