• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Giraffi

Enchanter
You can either make the same bracelets with fewer factories and use the space to make other badges instead or you can make more badges with the same factories, depending on what is more helpful.

For us we didn´t really do much last FA, but I think we might try a bit harder this time, so it comes in handy we can make more without much trouble :D
Lol, you know that bracelets ain’t the constraint in the game. :D

Deleted User - 341074

@Pauly7 can you mouse over your 9h production and share a screenshot? Preferably before and after feeding?

Gargon667

Mentor
So what you're saying is that the Storm Phoenix boosts the MM effect to 100% and doesn't increase it by 100%. Are you able to back that up having used it?

exactly!
Says so in the description. I have the egg and looked at the info for the levels. It starts at 55% and ends at 100% And no you don´t get a 55% boost from lvl 1, you get a 5% boost.
I have not used it, I haven´t even built it. But I bet you 100KP that´s how it works ;)

I've used the Storm Phoenix quite a lot over the last year or two. I accept the possibility that I've just been really dumb or am going slightly mad, but I have always accepted the fact that the Storm Phoenix boosts my MMs by 100%. Admittedly I haven't at any point sat down with a calculator and figured out if what I am getting is what I expected to.

there you go do the calculating and you will have the proof :) you got a 100KP incentive now!

Also, if the Storm Phoenix is effectively boosting MMs by 50%, then why wouldn't mine be saying that the feeding effect is 115%? It doesn't. It says 100%.

I suppose the Storm bird doesn´t talk to the ETC? Sloppy programming I would say, but if you look at your factory you should get the correct numbers anyway, as the goods calculations are done there, not in the bird.

Pauly7

Magus
OK... For the sake of science, here are the numbers:

L31 marble manu 9 hour production

Standard collection = 11,043
With MM spell applied = 18,221
With Storm Phoenix fed = 23,743
With Aureate Phoenix also fed = 32,063

So the Storm Phoenix checks out as expected. 11,043 * 215% (65% extra for MM plus 50% for Storm) = 23,743

To be honest I'm finding it a little harder to reverse engineer the numbers for what the Aureate is doing, but it looks like this checks out with what you are expecting @Gargon667. I can't quite figure out exactly what my base production value for the manu would be. Is there a way to find this?

To make this simpler, my production bonus is now listed as 1,056%. So that's my original 756% plus the Aureate Phoenix feeding effect.

The closest I can get to a base figure is 1,460, but either that's not an exact number or the original production bonus isn't exactly 756%.

So, 1,460 * 10.56 = 15,417.60
15,417.60 * 2.15 = 33,148

Somehow I've lost 1,000 goods somewhere, but your assumptions are still right @Gargon667. However... the Storm Phoenix is only giving me more goods by virtue of the fact that an MM spell has been used. The MM spell can still be used with the Aureate Phoenix of course. So...

Base production + production bonus + Aureate feeding effect = 15,418
Aureate fed + MM spell used (* 1.65) = 25,439. However, we know this number isn't quite right due to the discrepancy above. Maybe someone can shed some light on that. Next time I will feed the Aureate first, but it looks like the figure will end up in the ball park of 24,000.

So the Aureate Phoenix is giving me more extra T1 goods than the Storm, but it's very close. For someone else it could swing either one way or the other, I think, depending on level of Mountain Halls and ETC.

Pauly7

Magus
Wiki lists the base amount of a L31 marble manu to be 750, but there's something I still don't understand because 750 * 7.56 = 5,670, but my standard 3 hour collection from the manu is 6,420. What have I missed?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
i think I can help out where to spot the base values. I went through the same exercise. When you hover over the production stats in the menu, it tells you.

0C9A91CA-9CBB-400A-903E-0EEB218B0259.jpeg

BlueBlou

Illusionist
It adds up. 700% for relics, 80% from Mountain Halls, 100% from MM boost after feeding Storm, 150% from a lvl 7 Aureate.

Lvl 27 marble manu base value: 810
9hr production without any enhancements: 7128
9 hr production with MM: 10692
9 hr production with MM and Storm: 14256
9 hr production without MM and Aureate: 8343
9 hr production with MM and Storm and Aureate: 16686

I did Storm first so I could see the effect on a MM boosted manu compared to a normal manu. It doubles the output, as expected with a 100% boost, even when Aureate is added later. Probably good enough to leave it at that.

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
@Gargon667. I can't quite figure out exactly what my base production value for the manu would be. Is there a way to find this?

I use the elven architect. Factories there only show base production. i like it because I get all levels of factories there, not being limited to the ones I actually have.
You can of course reverse calculate from your actual production knowing your relics boost and MHalls boost, but I find it more likely I make an error that way...

or you do as @BlueBlou does haha

anyway the 9h base production for lvl 31 is 1290

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
Wiki lists the base amount of a L31 marble manu to be 750, but there's something I still don't understand because 750 * 7.56 = 5,670, but my standard 3 hour collection from the manu is 6,420. What have I missed?

You have to add 100% base boost. You base production is 750*1 already (not *0) if you add 756%, you have to calculate 750*(1+7,56) which is 750*8,56 = 6420 :)

Pauly7

Magus
Thanks @BlueBlou. OK, I think I can do the numbers with slightly more precision now.

Base production value for 9 hours = 1,290
Relic boost (700%) = 9,030
Mountain Halls boost (56%) = 722.4
Aureate feeding boost = 3,870

So, in 9 hours the Aureate gives me 1,290+9,030+722.4+3870 = 14,912
In 9 hours the Storm gives me 23,743
Aureate effect combined with MM spell = 24,605

So the Aureate wins for T1 production and (now that I think about it) I don't think the effect of the MH or ETC can ever make the Storm better.

Pauly7

Magus
Obviously as I was doing this experiment today I put MM spells on all my manus and therefore got similar numbers from all my sentient factories. Given how close the original result is on standard productions it's probably still fair to prefer the Storm, which is what you said in the first place!

You can, of course, be influenced by what each gives out on the side. In the case of Aureate it's about 56k of T1 every 2 days, whereas Storm gives about 350k of supplies plus a couple of KP.

Gargon667

Mentor
Obviously as I was doing this experiment today I put MM spells on all my manus and therefore got similar numbers from all my sentient factories. Given how close the original result is on standard productions it's probably still fair to prefer the Storm, which is what you said in the first place!

You can, of course, be influenced by what each gives out on the side. In the case of Aureate it's about 56k of T1 every 2 days, whereas Storm gives about 350k of supplies plus a couple of KP.

Exactly my reasoning, Gold duck for me :) Don´t need supplies, mana or KP, but free T1 is neither capped nor decays.

Gargon667

Mentor
So the Aureate wins for T1 production and (now that I think about it) I don't think the effect of the MH or ETC can ever make the Storm better.

The MH will make the Storm better (since the goods boost gets boosted again by the Storm bird, but not by the gold bird), but the ETC will be exactly the same for Storm and Gold.

Pauly7

Magus
The MH will make the Storm better (since the goods boost gets boosted again by the Storm bird, but not by the gold bird), but the ETC will be exactly the same for Storm and Gold.
You're right, but according to the calculator I've now set up, your Mountain Halls would need to be giving you an extra 190% before the Storm's numbers broke even with Duck. What's the maximum MH bonus?

Pauly7

Magus
You're right, but according to the calculator I've now set up, your Mountain Halls would need to be giving you an extra 190% before the Storm's numbers broke even with Duck. What's the maximum MH bonus?
Level 35 MH gives 184% extra so you could almost get there.