• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
All I can share is that a fix is underway for us.

Deleted User - 1759805

By the way, for anyone who isn't aware, the Fellowship Adventure that is currently running on Beta is somewhat broken. The system is randomly dishing out double badges to some of the people some of the time. To this point, the Inno team hasn't even responded with regard to the issue and it carries on regardless. I don't actually mind, if it is because they are just focussing on the new tournaments, but I ask myself whether they are still planning to send this FA straight to Live if this hasn't been sorted out. @Silmaril, is there anything that you are able to share on this?
Apparently it was fixed.

Jackluyt

Shaman
By the way, for anyone who isn't aware, the Fellowship Adventure that is currently running on Beta is somewhat broken. The system is randomly dishing out double badges to some of the people some of the time. To this point, the Inno team hasn't even responded with regard to the issue and it carries on regardless. I don't actually mind, if it is because they are just focussing on the new tournaments, but I ask myself whether they are still planning to send this FA straight to Live if this hasn't been sorted out. @Silmaril, is there anything that you are able to share on this?

This has been fixed earlier today.
:)

Farkque

Seeker
Well have to say, expected tourney to be hard having been playing on Beta but this is even worse than the first week of beta.
I normally start with 250 squads of main troops and 100 of secondary squad for each tourney this generally gets me through 40 provinces 5 and a half rounds.
Here I have done 2 rounds of 25 and already lost 240 squads of main troops (Heavy Range) and 80 squads of secondary (Archers) fighting is just not sustainable.
To make matters worse 4 of my top line tourney players have spat the dummy and quit/given up on the tourney and are talking about leaving the game altogether as the fun has been taken out of it.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Well have to say, expected tourney to be hard having been playing on Beta but this is even worse than the first week of beta.
I normally start with 250 squads of main troops and 100 of secondary squad for each tourney this generally gets me through 40 provinces 5 and a half rounds.
Here I have done 2 rounds of 25 and already lost 240 squads of main troops (Heavy Range) and 80 squads of secondary (Archers) fighting is just not sustainable.
To make matters worse 4 of my top line tourney players have spat the dummy and quit/given up on the tourney and are talking about leaving the game altogether as the fun has been taken out of it.
You might want to post this in the thread about the new tournament instead, as there is a higher chance of the mods seeing your input and passing it on to the devs, as they very much like all feedback to be in the same spot: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/upcoming-tournament-changes.12925/page-14

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Candy for some folk's eyes.

bear.JPG

If you have a second brown bear base, or you still have none, and you want one, you will be happy to see this. (Moon Bear's effect is nice, but it will require lots of food and to whom to feed first, panda or moon. Interesting hehe. I thought I had a second base, but I don't... sadly, so will work that Moon Bear :) or maybe Polar Bear but with the new tournament, I might not need it since I already managed fine with the times doing 40+ provinces.

DeletedUser8409

I'm guessing that 6 per feeding works like Panda - you don't actually get any KP when you feed it, but then get some when you feed other pets within the hour?

FieryArien

Necromancer
I'm guessing that 6 per feeding works like Panda - you don't actually get any KP when you feed it, but then get some when you feed other pets within the hour?
EDIT: you are probably right. I found Panda in my German city and the wording is indeed similar.
Are you sure the wording is the same? I don’t have Panda to compare, but the wording on Moon Bear seems to indicate that it’s simple direct exchange of pet food for KPs.

Pauly7

Magus
This is for chapter III. It gives knowledge points in exchange for pet food. I don’t know it it gives more points in higher chapters.
It should be 6KP for all chapters.
Yeah that's my understanding.

It's aimed more at newer players I guess, although the newer players may not have many other pets to feed.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I prefer the more direct effect of feeding a pet, rather than feeding a pet and then only getting the effect after feeding yet another pet. Seems you have to spend twice the pet food before you actually get the desired effect. I guess I'll be converting to old bear artifacts...

DeletedUser5306

maybe we can craft old bears in academy during the new bear event?

Apparently yes :) This shows how you can use 2 moon bear artifacts, from the new event Autumn Zodiac to create 1 bear artifact to evolve old bears buildings like brown bear, polar, etc.

1597945495194.png

C-Nymph

Necromancer