• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Julian

Sorcerer
I would find 25% more likely, 50% is really powerful
A level 10 fire phoenix is 50% increase in attack. This is actually more powerful than a 50% increase in health when your troops attack before your enemy does. Saying that, I doubt anything as powerful as the fire phoenix would come up, so we might have to accept something that gives us 25% increased health.

Jackluyt

Shaman
No more granite and copper needed to upgrade Dwarf Settlement!

Dear Humans and Elves, Today's update includes the following content:

Balancing
  • Today we introduced a balancing change for the Dwarven chapter: Granite Mines and Copper Foundries will no longer require Granite or Copper to be upgraded. Instead, we increased the demand of Coins and Supplies required for the respective level and for Dwarven Portal upgrades, to make up for the removal of these two resources. Copper and Granite are still required for all researches, and to upgrade the Portal. The reason for this change is that we hope to make the transition into the first Guest Race smoother by allowing progress to be made a bit faster than before.
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

104123576_10216996431923631_2187212880683801177_n.jpg

CrazyWizard

Shaman
A level 10 fire phoenix is 50% increase in attack. This is actually more powerful than a 50% increase in health when your troops attack before your enemy does. Saying that, I doubt anything as powerful as the fire phoenix would come up, so we might have to accept something that gives us 25% increased health.

50% attack boosters have existed for a while now, but helth has been limited for 25%, the dwarven armourer counts as 2 unleased units upgrades.
It would make more sense if a pet would be an UUU instead of 2x UUU

I'm not so sure. I would take 50% attack power over 50% health any day.
Depends on what units you need to use.
In tournaments / battles where you use light range, heavy range or mages the attack as it better option as a dead unit can't strike back.

In a Light melee or heavy melee battle you need to survive to be able to hit the enemy, the more survive the harder you can hit.
Its in this last category where survival really matters a lot.

Deleted User - 1759805

Depends on what units you need to use.
Yeah, I'd take health over attack bonus any day, especially at 50% for 50%. Attack bonus makes already easy fights into curbstomping, but does not help as much in harder fights. Health bonus is the opposite - won't do much for easy fights, but really helps in tough fights (e.g. your melee vs enemy range). And I don't need any more help in easy fights.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I wonder how that change will affect players that are already in dwarves chapter when it is introduced.

Giving you back peanuts, because probably you will be in a chapter where getting the extra tools/coins you would get back when selling its nothing for you probably. And, I do not think you want the extra ore back, as most of us left dwarfs behind for a while, so it is worthless now. (And the initial deduction of tools we did not spend by then, will be like one bread in one WS haha.

Its impossible to give back the time we invested, as with PP is hard to calculate how much time we spent leveling up these with ore.

Timneh

Artisan
Giving you back peanuts, because probably you will be in a chapter where getting the extra tools/coins you would get back when selling its nothing for you probably. And, I do not think you want the extra ore back, as most of us left dwarfs behind for a while, so it is worthless now. (And the initial deduction of tools we did not spend by then, will be like one bread in one WS haha.

Its impossible to give back the time we invested, as with PP is hard to calculate how much time we spent leveling up these with ore.

I agree with what you say but i was talking about players that have started the dwarves chapter but not yet finished it. Will research suddenly change from needing copper and granite to needing more coins/supplies and no copper and granite when they are half way through the tech tree ?

DeletedUser7526

Yeah, I'd take health over attack bonus any day, especially at 50% for 50%. Attack bonus makes already easy fights into curbstomping, but does not help as much in harder fights. Health bonus is the opposite - won't do much for easy fights, but really helps in tough fights (e.g. your melee vs enemy range). And I don't need any more help in easy fights.
I would love a health pet too. But probably wishful thinking.
We all wish it so much that we want it to happen.
I would be happy to have it, but wouldn’t expect it too much and be disappointed.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I agree with what you say but i was talking about players that have started the dwarves chapter but not yet finished it. Will research suddenly change from needing copper and granite to needing more coins/supplies and no copper and granite when they are half way through the tech tree ?

Most likely, sounds like "effective immediately", like when the market changed. For players in dwarves, probably they lost time (for the ore), but will gain more tools, and gold back when selling. Lose and win situation. For those starting, they will have them with the new requirements already, probably.

I would love a health pet too. But probably wishful thinking.
We all wish it so much that we want it to happen.
I would be happy to have it, but wouldn’t expect it too much and be disappointed.

Yup, I copy on the pet. The fourth bear :D (Although I have another brown bear base, and if its like with the phoenix, maybe my brown bear will have a twin brother instead of that "fourth bear.")

Gargon667

Mentor
eventually they make something that we see ways to use it, beyond of what they were thinking of.
as some point they will make a mistake :p

I also still believe that it's nessesary for the game to keer (re)releasing pets to keep the game "fair"
When that time comes and if I want 2 of them, I want the ability to get them.

That I agree with :)

However I think by now they have figured out that giving out unlimited amounts of buildings wasn´t a good idea lol. They limited the Birds to 1 per city, the sets are not obtainable in daily prizes anymore, they stopped unlimited quests etc...

But yes if they make a mistake you´ll be there, you are simply the more optimistic type. I on the other hand am guessing I won´t play the game long enough to see that happen lol, so I rather have fun right now than hoping for something to happen in 2 years...

Petfoods are a good limiter in a way! But it will also always help me more than the average player. If they make Pet Food available for the average player, I will have enough to feed double the pets as they do. I craft every single Pet Food that comes through my MA, I will soon have TWarp+Polar Bear (currently still 2 Polar Bears) so I only need 3 Pet Foods for 2 weeks of tourney, while the average player needs 3 or more (if they cannot make 2 rounds in 24h) EVERY week. I have so many time boosts that I feed my 2 brown bears only once every other month or so (so 1 pet food per month). So I get much more and need much fewer pet foods than most. So handing out more Pets will benefit me much more than most, because I will be able to feed them all (or at least a lot more than other people). So I guess what I am trying to say: highly active towns will benefit more than others, but of course that is as it should be, just wanted to say that Pet Food is not the super leveller some may think it is.

Gargon667

Mentor

yes why not? once the update is on the servers the new costs will apply, before that the old ones will apply.

Jackluyt

Shaman
I can't login in Beta for over an hour. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi!
Yes, it was all messed up when I went to bed in the early hours - it kept booting me every 2 minutes. It took me an hour to do my tournament!
:-(
Lots of people have complained.

DeletedUser8850

What Are The Details For Helping Out With Beta? I Have Been Playing For Years And Invested Thousands Of Dollars And I Want To Invest My Time Too To Make Elevenar Even Better. :) And I Will Help Out The Community And Do Whatever It Takes To Get The Gravity Inn. :) That's Not The End Of It Though! I Will Live Forever, Truly. :) Speaking Of Empowerment And Life:

I've Downloaded This And Had ITc Repeating On A Three Infinite PlayList.

This Song Will Remind You To Love WHO YOU ARE (Meant For You)

I Celebrate All You Are, Be And Do, In That Order. Are, Be, Do. We Are Human Beings Not Human Doings. ;)