• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser8409

Will be useful once the ability is there to put kp into other players AWs.

Jackluyt

Shaman
'The Tournament Bug' just got fixed in Beta. I waiting for confirmation that this includes the Fire Phoenix too.

Here is the feedback thread!

This was posted by the Forum Moderator: They added a flag to all units indicating if its an enemy unit or not, and all buffs cannot affect enemy units anymore.
I know you wanna know if this bug was always there or introduced recently with the Elvenar chapter but i can not answer that. At the moment only the developer(s) who fixed the bug know that answer, i will try to see if i can find out more.
For now, lets assume the bug was always there, so that we can hope that all fights will be a bit easier now

75521995_10215133910761766_1251892785355685888_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Shaman

Presumably - because all enemy units have had a flag added, so they are recognised as enemy and won't receive any buffs.
The Announcement only mentioned ELR buffs - I'm waiting for confirmation that all enhancement buildings are affected - though it seems likely that that will be the case.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8409

That's good, its important that they've thought to include AWs and not just more time limited buffs like Phoenix and ELR/MMM.

I hope we don't have to wait until next week before the patch comes to Live given it is fixing an existing bug and not just a new feature being rolled out.

Deleted User - 384643

From Beta moderator, kersepitje:

I can't tell you what went wrong, but i know how they fixed it now. They added a flag to all units indicating if its an enemy unit or not, and all buffs cannot affect enemy units anymore.
I know you wanna know if this bug was always there or introduced recently with the Elvenar chapter but i can not answer that. At the moment only the developer(s) who fixed the bug know that answer, i will try to see if i can find out more.
For now, lets assume the bug was always there, so that we can hope that all fights will be a bit easier now
upload_2019-11-5_14-6-21.gif
:)

So it's fixed :)

Jackluyt

Shaman
A new type D (16 Adventure Item) Fellowship Adventures has just been announced in Beta, for November 7th.

Here is a link to our previous 16 Item FA that you can look at in the meantime - we are presuming it will be very similar, except for prizes and awards.
https://tinyurl.com/y43w4cmc

Here is a link to the note that you are welcome to share with friends and fellowship: https://tinyurl.com/yyychx6g

THE PRIZES

Stage One:

* Carting Library
* Ancient Knowledge 10
* Ancient Knowledge 15
Per chapter values for Carting Library are here: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/.../a_evt_expiring.../

Stage Two
* Bear Artifact
* Ancient Knowledge 15
* Ancient Knowledge 20

Stage Three
* Bear Artifact
* Twenty-hour Booster
* Ancient Knowledge 15

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser8632

* ignore, post above was edited to show FA info *

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3571

well you have to give a chance to get all of them, we have had FA with phoenixes and with the stonehenge and mermaids so now its time for bears i guess. maybe if there is no new evolving buildings before the next FA that one will give phoenixes

DeletedUser8632

well you have to give a chance to get all of them, we have had FA with phoenixes and with the Stonehenge and mermaids so now its time for bears i guess. maybe if there is no new evolving buildings before the next FA that one will give phoenixes

Well, ok, that is a fair assumption but: The FA will be live mid-November, early December the Christmas Event will start and I am not having high hopes that it is not Yet Another Evolving Building so the NEXT FA after that will give the artifacts for that, and so on. And since the crafting challenges apparently don't qualify for artifact prices anymore... :shrug:

Which brings me to another thing: We are having 5 FAs this year. If FAs is the only place where we can get artifacts and it stays at 2 for each FA and cycles through the evolving buildings it will take 5 years to evolve a crafted evolving building. I'm not sure how useful that is supposed to be.

Hekata

Artisan
I was really, really, really hoping for more phoenix artifacts in this FA. This is disappointing for me :( Though ofc there are a lot of players who didn't get all the bears they wanted fully evolved so I guess it's good news for them. The only thing that bugs me is that for the phoenix one we really din't have the chance to get more artifacts than for 1 bird (unless someone was willing to spend a tone of money) while for the bears the quests were infinite so it was possible to put more effort into it and have more artifacts if someone wanted more than 1 bear. Sigh... I guess I will just have to be very patient. And that's really not one of my virtues :rolleyes:

Pauly7

Magus
That makes (at least) two of us. :-(
Three of us.

Many people feel the same. In the Autumn event those bear artefacts were handed out like confetti. Sure, some part time players may not have finished their bear. Equally some people may be trying to finish off a 3rd, 4th or 5th bear. I believe there are loads more people, though, wishing for more Phoenix artefacts.

m4rt1n

Adept
Three of us.

Many people feel the same. In the Autumn event those bear artefacts were handed out like confetti. Sure, some part time players may not have finished their bear. Equally some people may be trying to finish off a 3rd, 4th or 5th bear. I believe there are loads more people, though, wishing for more Phoenix artefacts.

4, of all the events the Phoenix artifacts were the most difficult to get in my opinion and I would love to see more, personally need 5 more to build a second phoenix building fully.

DeletedUser8230

If only i could auction these off...i could become quite rich:p:D
artifacts.JPG

Lelanya

Mentor
Three of us.

Sorry but you're wrong. I am not part time, and have had a huge issue with 'random' quests. The best I have in any of my cities is 4 artifacts.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
Plus of course those people who started playing after some of the events which gave various evolving buildings, they can build them if they come up in crafting but without the artifacts they are just a waste of CC. Not everybody is in a FS or a FS which helps, a lot of people just plod along and don't ask questions.

I'd rather have pet food as a prize as they are very few and far between in crafting these days. So, please don't give us more evolving buildings which need feeding with pet food...

Killiak

Artisan
That doesn't make me wrong. I said many people feel the same, but I didn't speak for everyone.

You are most certainly not wrong, for what I think constitutes roughly 90% of the players.
Of course there will be outliers, mostly people with either very little time at all, or people with so many cities they can't manage any of those properly. Statistically such outliers shouldn't be considered relevant anyway.