• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Jackluyt

Shaman
Any word of Phoenix Artifacts being made available to go along with the new crafting recipes for the base level buildings.

This is unlikely. The designers want to make the evolutions taxing, not easy. And they said that people pay Diamonds in the original event to evolve their Phoenix - and will be miffed if they start giving the Artifacts away cheaply.

DeletedUser4149

• Portal Profit 5% - 300 Spell Fragments (was: 600), 8 Vision Vapor (was: 9)
  • Portal Profit 10% - 1300 Spell Fragments (was: 900), 16 Vision Vapor (was: 14)
  • Portal Profit 15% - 1850 Spell Fragments (was: 1350), 9 Combining Catalysts (was: 7), 23 Vision Vapor (was: 17)
  • Ancient Knowledge 3 - 175 Spell Fragments (was: 450), 2 Broken Shards (was: 1)
  • Ancient Knowledge 10 - 300 Spell Fragments (was: 1100), 6 Broken Shards (was: 3)
  • Ancient Knowledge 15 - 450 Spell Fragments (was: 1300), 8 Broken Shards (was: 5)
  • Coin Rain 25% - 420 Spell Fragments (was: 353)
  • Coin Rain 33% - 750 Spell Fragments (was: 592)
  • Coin Rain 50% - 600 Spell Fragments (was: 598), 4 Combining Catalysts (was: 3), 9 Vision Vapor (was: 7)
  • Coin Rain 100% - 1200 Spell Fragments (was: 750), 6 Combining Catalysts (was: 5), 15 Vision Vapor (was: 12)
  • Supply Windfall 5% - 300 Spell Fragments (was: 454), 1 Vision Vapor (was: 2)
  • Supply Windfall 10% - 570 Spell Fragments (was: 253), 0 Combining Catalysts (was: 1), 2 Vision Vapor (was: 3)
  • Supply Windfall 15% (was: 2x Supply Windfall 15%) - 390 Spell Fragments (was: 466), 1 Combining Catalyst (was: 3), 3 Vision Vapor (was: 7)
  • Supply Windfall 20% - 630 Spell Fragments (was: 638)
  • Supply Windfall 25% (was: 2x Supply Windfall 25%) - 420 Spell Fragments (was: 704), 2 Combining Catalysts (was: 4), 5 Vision Vapor (was: 10)
  • Supply Windfall 33% - 750 Spell Fragments (was: 592)
  • Supply Windfall 50% - (was 2x Supply Windfall 50%) - 600 Spell Fragments (was: 1177), 4 Combining Catalysts (was: 6), 9 Vision Vapor (was: 15)
  • Supply Windfall 100% - 1200 Spell Fragments (was: 750), 6 Combining Catalysts (was: 5), 15 Vision Vapor (was: 12)
thanks for the info, Jack.
i hope there were many typos in that message otherwise the new costs don't make any sense.
5% portal profit = 300 fragments
10% = 1300 fragments?

coin rain 25% = 420 fragments
33% = 750 fragments
50% = 600 fragments
???

Timneh

Artisan
Any word of Phoenix Artifacts being made available to go along with the new crafting recipes for the base level buildings.

This is unlikely. The designers want to make the evolutions taxing, not easy. And they said that people pay Diamonds in the original event to evolve their Phoenix - and will be miffed if they start giving the Artifacts away cheaply.

I can't help wondering why are they making evolving buildings available to craft without any way to evolve them for players that don't have any artifacts ?

DeletedUser6357

There will probably be artifacts for development in the FA, as before.
That way, they will gain interest in the FA.

DeletedUser

Next FA, 2x stonehenge and 2x mermaid artifacts

So it just will take ages to get one to level 10.....

DeletedUser8632

I can't help wondering why are they making evolving buildings available to craft without any way to evolve them for players that don't have any artifacts ?

"Howdy new player! Here, craft this amazing evolving building. With luck you will be able to evolve it to Level 10 in less than 2 years. Until then it will take up space either in your inventory or in you city".

However, I understand that a lot of people were nagging for a way to get the base versions again, so I am perfectly willing to acknowledge that Inno was listening to the players, which is always good. How many of these players were really thinking about new players or people who missed an event and how many are simply jonesing for another Fire Phoenix... no comment.

Hekata

Artisan
Most of these changes seem ok. I especially like the one were we need less SF and more broken shards for the KP recipes.

I am not particularly thrilled that the we get 50% less SF for disenchanting event buildings as I always got through a lot of trouble to get lost of those just for that purpose.

But I only have a big problem with one:

Lowered the number of available Pet Food recipes in the recipe pool. This should allow players without pets to craft more meaningful items while players with pets can keep gathering food to activate Pet Food effects for special occasions.

If we are getting less pet food then the time of the duration for the Storm Phoenix must be longer than it's now. 3,5 hours allows 2 collects but you really must set your timer not to forget to pick up the goods in just those extra 30 minutes you get. Imagine if the Fire one lasted 16,30 hours. We can't always do it, we do also have rl. If the devs don't want to give us more than 2 collects (which doesn't make sense as the Storm phoenix requires another spell to actually work making it the most expensive one and the benefits are not that much bigger than if you use an Aureate one with MM, only 3%, and the Aureate one can also work without another spell) then at least give us 5 or 6 hours to do those collects at ease. The 3,5 hours is really not fair.

Last edited:

kuku6

Adventurer
If we have Stonehenge (Stage 1) in crafting, please all artifacts only Stonehenge, whats phoenix enought from challenge events, or create multipurpose artifact, which can be used for any evolving building. It would be nice to have diamonds in crafting.

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
If we have Stonehenge (Stage 1) in crafting, please all artifacts only Stonehenge, whats phoenix enought from challenge events, or create multipurpose artifact, which can be used for any evolving building

The Stonehenge is very pretty (which is the main reason I have it in my city) but his usefulness is very limited even on a level 10 compared to the phoenixes. We have been given 3 phoenix eggs and yet only enough artifacts to evolve only 1 to a max level (for average players at least). I don't mined getting another Stonehenge artifact as mine is on LV9 (or even more, they are always good for SF) but please don't say they must stop giving us phoenix ones. Especially since they will be craftable in the MA so even those who missed the event can have them.
Ofc a "multipurpose" artifact would be the perfect solution but I don't see that happening.

kuku6

Adventurer
The Stonehenge is very pretty (which is the main reason I have it in my city) but his usefulness is very limited even on a level 10 compared to the phoenixes. We have been given 3 phoenix eggs and yet only enough artifacts to evolve only 1 to a max level (for average players at least). I don't mined getting another Stonehenge artifact as mine is on LV9 (or even more, they are always good for SF) but please don't say they must stop giving us phoenix ones. Especially since they will be craftable in the MA so even those who missed the event can have them.
Ofc a "multipurpose" artifact would be the perfect solution but I don't see that happening.
sorry, but you are not right, phoenix lv10 is compared only Stonehenge lv8, Stonehenge are most powerfull from all evolving or set buildings

Hekata

Artisan
sorry, but you are not right, phoenix lv10 is compared only Stonehenge lv8, Stonehenge are most powerfull from all evolving or set buildings

What are you comparing? (and in which chapter, because we get different things). I'm in chapter 12 and I have a Storm Phoenix at level 10. The only thing where the Stonehenge has the advantage is the amount of KPs it gives (4 vs 2 for the Phoenix) but you can get the same with 2 library carts and that's only 4 squares. The other productions are very close: exact same number of pop, slightly more culture and mana for the Stonehenge, 2x more tools produced by the Phoenix and then the Phoenix makes coins and the Stonehenge makes seeds. Seeds are indeed more precious than coins but this amount (2754) is not that big for a 48h production. But the Phoenix has his "pet food power" that gives me 50% more production on my boosted goods. So the Phoenix is the better option imo.

kuku6

Adventurer
What are you comparing? (and in which chapter, because we get different things). I'm in chapter 12 and I have a Storm Phoenix at level 10. The only thing where the Stonehenge has the advantage is the amount of KPs it gives (4 vs 2 for the Phoenix) but you can get the same with 2 library carts and that's only 4 squares. The other productions are very close: exact same number of pop, slightly more culture and mana for the Stonehenge, 2x more tools produced by the Phoenix and then the Phoenix makes coins and the Stonehenge makes seeds. Seeds are indeed more precious than coins but this amount (2754) is not that big for a 48h production. But the Phoenix has his "pet food power" that gives me 50% more production on my boosted goods. So the Phoenix is the better option imo.
I finish all chapters and only one thing those never enought is KP and strange how you compare buildings adding to them temporary buildings as library, so by this rule i can say if you need more coins or resourses you can build more residences or factories. Stonehenge = 2 x Phoenix.

Hekata

Artisan
I finish all chapters and only one thing those never enought is KP and strange how you compare buildings adding to them temporary buildings as library, so by this rule i can say if you need more coins or resourses you can build more residences or factories. Stonehenge = 2 x Phoenix.

You are right, forget the carts. If you are only into KPs then the Stonehenge gives more of them. However one could also argue that the Fire Bird allows you to win much more kps in the tournaments if you fight and the other two Phoenixes give you more goods to cater if you are a trader. You can surly win much more Kps in tournies than the 4 you get from the Stonehenge every 48h. You cannot have more than one Stonehenge anyway.

And to get back to your original message, what bothered me the most was that you said no more Phoenix artifacts only Stonehenge. I think most people prefer the birds so it's not ok to make such a request only because it suits you best. All evolving buildings will be available through crafting so all artifacts should be available in some way too. Besides the new FA will give us 2 Stonehenge and 2 Mermaid artifacts so I don't see why you are asking for no more phoenix ones. Seems like we are not getting them any time soon.

kuku6

Adventurer
You are right, forget the carts. If you are only into KPs then the Stonehenge gives more of them. However one could also argue that the Fire Bird allows you to win much more kps in the tournaments if you fight and the other two Phoenixes give you more goods to cater if you are a trader. You can surly win much more Kps in tournies than the 4 you get from the Stonehenge every 48h. You cannot have more than one Stonehenge anyway.

And to get back to your original message, what bothered me the most was that you said no more Phoenix artifacts only Stonehenge. I think most people prefer the birds so it's not ok to make such a request only because it suits you best. All evolving buildings will be available through crafting so all artifacts should be available in some way too. Besides the new FA will give us 2 Stonehenge and 2 Mermaid artifacts so I don't see why you are asking for no more phoenix ones. Seems like we are not getting them any time soon.
There are more ways as earn KPs as tournaments, but we talk about buildings, not how earn KP, in other hand if you faster max your AW, it give much more profit as Fire Bird for tournaments, and how many artifacts you need for Fire bird - 9 right? We are geting them in other events like craft challenge.

DeletedUser8632

Could we get back to the beta news? I am still hoping if somebody could confirm if the artifact disenchant prices remain are will also be reduced by 50%. Anybody?

Hekata

Artisan
There are more ways as earn KPs as tournaments, but we talk about buildings, not how earn KP, in other hand if you faster max your AW, it give much more profit as Fire Bird for tournaments, and how many artifacts you need for Fire bird - 9 right? We are geting them in other events like craft challenge

Yes we are talking about buildings but the Phoenix buildings powers directly influence the tournament and the number of kps you get from there so my logic stands.
And yes it's 9 artifacts to upgrade a phoenix to level 10 but we have 3 phoenixes so in theory we should have 27 artifacts. And I can say the same thing to you, you need only 9 for the Stonehenge. And we are about to get 2.
We won't be able to craft any of them in the MA so whichever artifacts we get it will be in challenges and FA ans similar events.

Could we get back to the beta news? I am still hoping if somebody could confirm if the artifact disenchant prices remain are will also be reduced by 50%. Anybody?

Sorry Tesla, you are right. I'm done with this talk and I would like to have a an answer to that question too. I'm going to lurk in the Beta forum again to see if they mention it there :D