• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Yep i count 104 too.
There are also quests to complete 5 provinces too, so remember to do 7 encounters each province till required.

Deleted User - 341074

I hope i miss counted but the spoiler on gemofknowledge say the upcoming event requires us to solve 104 encounters (thats 13 world map provinces) or 520 tournament encounters. IMO thats crazy
Not so bad if you mix and match over several tournaments.
From the tournament 5 rounds of 8 provinces is 160 encounters and is the minimum for 1600 points. 3 weeks of that plus a few provinces should do it.
I think lasted events easy-peasy quests plus stone henge and then these more challenging ones plus Phoenix would have been better tho

DeletedUser5532

It would be great if we could sell the Magic Academy, and then those that choose not to have it would be able to have options in the events. Personally I do not use mine , I have crafted some items, but nothing that I would miss.

As for the amount of encounters in this next event, thats crazy. So many people are suffering from overscouting, even though the pitfalls of this are never explained in the game, so its not really a players fault. Each event pushes them further and further . We all have choices, and I for one will choose to ignore this event.

DeletedUser8958

I can't open my city because offer..

I've sent mails many times, but no reply. I lost too much today kp, coins, supplies, upgrading time.

No way to open cities, so no ticket.

problem17.jpg
Screenshot_20190526-172226.jpg
Screenshot_20190526-172336.jpg

problem003.jpg

My city couldn't be load since I paid money.
Is that a VIP service?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Shaman
New in Beta World v 1.81 today!

Now you can see your Notifications when visiting friends - very handy for those players who only return visits to those who have visited them.

61908288_10214025672536503_2819768213053636608_n.jpg

DeletedUser4149

very handy for those players who only return visits to those who have visited them.
this is good except for those players who don't realize that returning visits immediately is a good way to break the chain of returning visits. i'm pretty sure jack knows this and was being a little sarcastic. for those of you who don't know this-

hands only stay yellow for 24 hours after you have been visited. if you visit someone 5 minutes after they visited you, they can't visit you for 24 hours after their 1st visit and will only have those 5 minutes to visit you while hands are yellow. don't expect many visits from others if they can't return your return visit because of this.

DeletedUser8958

So no blueprints to convert, or spells to use. No reason to have to craft anything, as I guess you didn't build a phoenix from the last event.
All I can say is that is your choice.
Say I choose not to build houses, yes I can still play and progress in the game so respect your choice in how to play.
That is your choice however so have no sympathy when it comes to quest selection for an event.
@chinto If you don't like the event quests you always have the choice not to participate in the events and just ignore them completely. :)

I don't have academy. I have no space for it because I'm new.
Should I stop playing this game?

Deleted User - 1634960

@Turks This is not actually a place for general questions about the game. This place is for discussing things that are happening on the Beta server. To get the best answers for your questions, start a new thread in the 'Questions and Answers' section.
You will acquire space in which you will be able to fit your Magic Academy, whether or not you build it then is your choice. ;)

Deleted User - 384643

this is good except for those players who don't realize that returning visits immediately is a good way to break the chain of returning visits. i'm pretty sure jack knows this and was being a little sarcastic. for those of you who don't know this-

hands only stay yellow for 24 hours after you have been visited. if you visit someone 5 minutes after they visited you, they can't visit you for 24 hours after their 1st visit and will only have those 5 minutes to visit you while hands are yellow. don't expect many visits from others if they can't return your return visit because of this.
The hands will stay gold for 24 hours after you've been given neighborly help. But you can give neighborly help to someone again 23 hours after you last did so, not 24.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Now you can see your Notifications when visiting friends - very handy for those players who only return visits to those who have visited them.

I am one who will benefit from this change. Every day, I wade through the notifications and visit everyone who appears there. Which corresponds to everybody who visited me in the last 2 days, more or less. If I need only half of the clicks, and only have to load half of the city maps, that is really much of an improvement, IMHO. Looking forward to this change.

DeletedUser5093

Just checking, in the past when we've had a large event start, we usually get a few days notice or so, with an announcement in the forums and/or in-game. Am I remembering that correctly? Would it be reasonable to expect the same of the Solstice event, when it comes to the live servers? Is there any chance it will be sprung on us with no notice at all? Anyone remember what time of day they tend to start? I have a vague memory that it's consistently about early afternoon Germany time.

I'm desperately trying to reach the next chapter before the event starts. If I can get even a vague estimate of the sort of time frame I've got to work with, it would be really helpful.

DeletedUser5093

I think if the answer to this was yes, then they would not answer, as that would be defeating the object of giving no notice. :)
I'm not expecting an answer from Elvenar staff/mods. I'm more wondering if players remember what's happened with past events. This will give a reasonable guide as to what I might expect for this one. If there haven't been any other surprise events started with no notice, then it's implausible that this one will.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I expected it would have started already today. I don't remember being given any notice in the past, other than adding a week or the current 2 weeks to the beta server start date.

Deleted User - 384643

There is usually always an announcement several days in advance for these types of events; I don't see why this time would be any different.
I'm guessing the Solstice event will either start Tuesday of Thursday early afternoon (around 12PM system time).