• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

JackHobbs

Adventurer
It would however the problem with universal artifacts is that not all artifacts are equal. I think most people would agree that the phoenix and bears are worth a lot more than mermaids, stonehenge and gingerbread.
But like everything else...GIVE FOLK THE CHOICE !!!!

Pauly7

Magus
It's getting very annoying at this point that every FA just gives out the same worthless prizes plus 2 of the most recent artifact. I suspect that with this one particularly the majority of people have no interest in two more Gingerbread artifacts. For me the only one I care about is Phoenix artifacts and I'm not about to buy three for £75. For any of the other events I've already had plenty before the subsequent FA.

JackHobbs

Adventurer
It's getting very annoying at this point that every FA just gives out the same worthless prizes plus 2 of the most recent artifact. I suspect that with this one particularly the majority of people have no interest in two more Gingerbread artifacts. For me the only one I care about is Phoenix artifacts and I'm not about to buy three for £75. For any of the other events I've already had plenty before the subsequent FA.
I bet most of those requiring an Evolver need the Phoenix !!!!

Timneh

Artisan
This new FA shows that the devs claims about listening to players is a load of BS. Almost from the start of FAs players have been saying that the rewards were not good enough for the effort needed to complete the FA, the devs response to this was nothing,not even a comment from them saying they think the rewards were good enough. Now they give the same worthless rewards but increase the effort needed. Note to the Elvenar dev team...you people are a joke.

HappyRose

Spellcaster
The Gingerbread house isn’t worth putting in, so already have 10 evolves in inventory... and I stopped doing the quests after that, so why would we want more?
I suppose fragmenting them gives something, but we are hardly short of fragments either

Timneh

Artisan
i always worry a little when players say that we have too much of something because the next thing that happens is the devs nerf things and then we can't get enough of the thing we had loads of. Players were saying that there was too much pet food in crafting not that long ago so the devs reduced the amount and now some players are saying that they don't get any pet food in crafting for days at a time.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
i always worry a little when players say that we have too much of something because the next thing that happens is the devs nerf things and then we can't get enough of the thing we had loads of. Players were saying that there was too much pet food in crafting not that long ago so the devs reduced the amount and now some players are saying that they don't get any pet food in crafting for days at a time.

I dig that (I have three Spire sets, plus small extras), no nerfing there plz.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is the core information (including Spreadsheet) for the upcoming Fellowship Adventures.
You are welcome to share it with friends and fellowship!

https://tinyurl.com/r8pd72s

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Julian

Sorcerer
A good attempt to resolve the cross-tier issue. And they even look willing to hear opinions as to what level it should be set at.

Hekata

Artisan
Finally! Personally I'm more in favour of the 1,5 ratio but even the 2 is a big improvement :)

Pauly7

Magus
The best option would be to make the first 3 tiers all equal at 1:1 then people can take their own decisions as to what is reasonable. For me personally, though, I think 1:1.5 is a fairly good ratio.

Great to hear that progress might finally be starting to be made on this though.

Timneh

Artisan
It will be interesting to see if the new values for T2 and T3 goods will also affect the amounts asked for in other things like events quests. I doubt it but it will be interesting to find out. I sort of think it should have an effect as they are basically devaluing T2 and T3 goods.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
A good attempt to resolve the cross-tier issue. And they even look willing to hear opinions as to what level it should be set at.
We are. Please feel free to share your opinions - preferably on the Beta forum as there's less risk it gets lost that way. :)

It will be interesting to see if the new values for T2 and T3 goods will also affect the amounts asked for in other things like events quests. I doubt it but it will be interesting to find out. I sort of think it should have an effect as they are basically devaluing T2 and T3 goods.
The changes would only be for the star ratings in the Trader. It would not change anything else. :)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
We are. Please feel free to share your opinions - preferably on the Beta forum as there's less risk it gets lost that way. :)

The changes would only be for the star ratings in the Trader. It would not change anything else. :)

And also the wholeseller, T2, T3 should decrease in price too.