• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

cwgiii

Shaman
It would be interesting to know if there is a drop in participation, self generated by Inno. I wonder what % of player are in neg population or culture and are not able to build structures (that may have been recently deleted post FA and update), effectively blocking them from participating (even if they wanted to do so). We will never know, I am sure.

I just can't figure what Inno is thinking.

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to know if there is a drop in participation, self generated by Inno. I wonder what % of player are in neg population or culture and are not able to build structures (that may have been recently deleted post FA and update), effectively blocking them from participating (even if they wanted to do so). We will never know, I am sure.

I just can't figure what Inno is thinking.
Probably what they can do to affect the gameplay of those not affected by the nerfing...

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
maybe someone in the game admin panel pressed weekly instead of monthly lol .. afiac monthly is more than enough!

Last edited:

DeletedUser6458

I don't care myself that another is coming so fast but I have nothing better to do since inno is not releasing another chapter. I do know that participation will be low in my FS with it coming so fast.

A suggestion to Inno to make it a bit less work if I may. Why do we need to click to accept complete missions? And then get that silly awesome window which makes us click again? When the mission is done just give us the badge like a collected coin or good and that would save alot of time and frustration..... It could even stay on the same mission and just reset amount automatically which would make people super happy since you wouldn't need to cycle when doing multiples of same thing! Simple easy solution to quest system problem....

Lelanya

Mentor
I don't care myself that another is coming so fast but I have nothing better to do since inno is not releasing another chapter. I do know that participation will be low in my FS with it coming so fast.

A suggestion to Inno to make it a bit less work if I may. Why do we need to click to accept complete missions? And then get that silly awesome window which makes us click again? When the mission is done just give us the badge like a collected coin or good and that would save alot of time and frustration..... It could even stay on the same mission and just reset amount automatically which would make people super happy since you wouldn't need to cycle when doing multiples of same thing! Simple easy solution to quest system problem....
Like that one Mickey :)
Yeah we'll be at it too but... have to say TOO MUCH TOO SOON Inno. Might want to actually move into the next chapter!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is the E P L Note for the forthcoming Fellowship Adventure, still to be announced - including a spreadsheet!
You are welcome to share it with all friends and neighbors who do not play in Beta World

Please let me know if there are any errors!!

https://bit.ly/2k6oeZN

DeletedUser4003

rewards are humiliating, how about venars rocks 3 or grate auction as stage 3 reward building?
a lot of players already has got rid of their grate auction. and they would love to have it again (up to chapter level +upcoming option to level it)
grate auction would make players commit :)

DeletedUser

rewards are humiliating, how about venars rocks 3 or grate auction as stage 3 reward building?
a lot of players already has got rid of their grate auction. and they would love to have it again (up to chapter level +upcoming option to level it)
grate auction would make players commit :)
Rewards from the FA have always been bad... I think its part of the Inno policy of giving with one hand and taking with the other, when the two are put together the result is never what we have expected or hoped for :rolleyes:

Pauly7

Magus
Jack, I'm confused with the FA fact sheet thingy.... It keeps referring to the "May Adventure", but there are two of those now I think. It lists stage prizes for the new event, grand prizes for the previous event... and the badge requirements I'm just not sure.

Pauly7

Magus
OK, so having found the all the details now, here are my thoughts:

- Badge requirements. It seems that the devs have really genuinely listened (and I'm very grateful for that). It's now possible to go through all three stages making on 17 necklaces (1 day goods), 15 statues (2 day goods), plus zero toolboxes!
- However... a big 'however'... the stage prizes have turned truly awful again - 2 unicorns and a flower cage - really? Really??
- To make up for the easier badges we will now be asked to throw in a minimum of 1.3 million goods, 30,000 orcs and 960 relics. This might (might) be worth thinking about were it not for the non-prizes.

So again the FA is made pointless. Inno, are you guys doing this on purpose? It's either impossible to complete or not worth completing or it's made hugely "expensive" to complete (or some combination).

Timneh

Artisan
@Pauly7 don't forget that there are 3 (i think) versions of the FA and each one has different badge requirements so it is very likely that we will see the need for lots of long productions i.e staues and blacksmiths again in future FAs.

Pauly7

Magus
Oh OK. It doesn't make it any better though if decent prizes = impossible to finish and awful prizes = possible to finish and costs millions of goods.

Lelanya

Mentor
So folks comm has been an issue lately. In Beta we have the new chat servers... And it us such a mess!
Mobile app users cannot see what is posted by players using desktop. Players on desktop can see some of what is posted by the mobile users but not all .
/who does not work
/whisper does not work
Chat notices do not work.
It is to hoped that some of these issues will be fixed before the new servers blend in with the live world's but don't hold your breath!